Like Tree25Likes
  • 21 Post By Tez123
  • 1 Post By Rossco
  • 1 Post By oxey
  • 1 Post By lozza 82
  • 1 Post By HaveYouSeenMyBaseball?

Thread: nearly a disaster

Exclamation nearly a disaster

Hi all nearly lost my sid today!!!!Parked my car went to a shop come back later . and went back to my car tried the key in the lock and noticed it was not locked {Hmmm strange i thought ) got in then i noticed the seat was further back , ( Must have moved it getting out ) tried the key in the ignition and it would not turn !!!! (ok you have guessed it ) Im in the wrong car look out the side window and there is my car , same coulor model etc , so i quickly bolted out of the wrong on into the right one . drove off quickly hoping the owner had not seen me ( coz the distance the seat was back he must have been at least 8 foot tall . so made my embarrassed escape . cot 5 minutes down the road and realized in my haste I had left my SID on the passenger seat .$#&##%$$ . bugger no back up at home i had left my prize and joy !! so quick u turn and headed back . but what was going through my mind was what if the owner had come back and driven off . i would have been gutted and only new to vaping it would be a week or so to replace it ( So it would have meant analogs to survive ) what a step back for me i been clean for 3 weeks . fortunately the unlocked car was still there with my sonic screwdriver still on the passenger seat . so did a quick retrieval and bolted . . Could you imagine the driver seeing it on his return , Might have called the bomb squad to defuse the device . so now i am going to sit in the corner with my idiot hat on ( Vaping of course}

Now that's a MasterCard moment Tez. Bugger almost forgot to say good on you for going back and getting it, and staying off the stinkies.
    Last edited by Rossco; 10-01-14 at 06:38 PM.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    just had a flash back of those lucky fill adds from way back.....now that's a day you can tell the gran kids about
    GirlyPantz likes this.

What a crack up
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

Lol dont feel to bad. My wife did the same thing three days ago getting into what she thought was her car only to notice a deep breathing in the back seat. She turned around to see a big f off dog. She got out quick smart
    GirlyPantz likes this.