Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By maggie
  • 1 Post By oxey

Thread: 20 flavors for around $50

AVF Regular

20 flavors for around $50

ok this probably belongs in co-op..

but i was thinking of new members like me so if it needs to be moved i'll move it.

afther doing some research i discover that CONCENTRATE flavors make around 100mil for a 10 mil bottle. now if you would like to try a bunch of new flavors and dabble a bit in diy that would probably be to much.

so hears my idea if i can get 5 other people besides my self and we all put in and buy 20 different flavors in 30 mill bottles. then split thoses bottles into 5mil each... every one will be able to make around about 20 * 50 mil bottles of flavors each.

so everyone get's a bigger range for a better price. now for the moment i'm just seeing what interested is in this there will be a bit to work out and a little work. wich i'm more then happy to do if there enough people interested.. what do people think ????????????

AVF Regular
    Hey mate, I';d be up for that.

Need more info though really. We would need glass bottles. You'd need a vg/pg also quick math says for 5 people that would be a 900 ML each of the vg/pg - if making up 50mil bottles .. (check my math on that) + Nic (haven't done the math on that at all)

Here is what we would spend (plus spare) for pg/vg 50/50 Mix of Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin USP 1 Gallon - ecigExpress .. so around $50 AU - you can probably source locally.

Still, it works out at around $85 including shipping for the lot per person. This will result in 20 X 50Mil flavs ... which by my current estimate is 1.5 years worth of supply (excluding nic)

AVF Regular
    It’s 6 people because i included me lol. you divide the 30mil bottles by 5mil each....because its 6 people going in the shipping should be free you’re looking at an order of over $300... Yes would need vg/pg.. And they would be a seperent cost.. Was thinking of making one order from the one place.. as asoped to spreading it around...pv/vg from hear as well as CONCENTRATE...Propylene Glycol ( PG ) - 250ml - Juice Factory... now it doesn’t have to be those guy's.. But figger there local and have a grate range... but if someone know a better place i'm up for suggestions. Just looking for now and seeing the interested lvl. Because it only works in groups of 6...

Now there would be a small extra cost for empty bottles and the like and sringers but that is mimile....most of the flavours from that site are about $10 to $15 for a 30mil bottle so that's why i side around about $50. i dident incloud the other stuff because i figgered some might have it and not need. i guess that around $80 would get you the lot. but that about 1leater of flavour in 20 viritys or so... i figgered that was a grate deel, well I thought it was any way.
    Now there would be a bit of logistic to work out. Like theres no way I could cover an order of that size up front like looking at a mimen of $480 I look under my frige and behind the couch and it’s not there…
    Also getting it to pleple and dividing it all up so it’s all fare and above bord. For people that don’t know each other there can be some trust issues. I’m not looking at turning a profit hear just looking at way’s at trying to get the most bangs for my buck. And do a bit of diy
    But need to know if there enuth instrest. Like I side I got my self need 5 others. It will only work in groups of 6 and less anybody wants to double up. So if I can get 5 other people instred then will start to grind out the nitty gritty

Sounds good to me.

Hmmmm! good luck with that ...
    CCC likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Hmmmm! good luck with that ...

just need some will and motvation. a lot of people wouldent be preped to go to so much efficet but me i'll go the exter mile
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    Oxey, I can almost feel the more experienced looking over this thread and grinning.

Lets hold off a few weeks and get more info etc ... last thing we would want is to import shit stuff.. the reality is that we can most likely get all the gear we need except nic at a really good price and from there it would be a split across the coops.

I have been burned by bad products before and I am sure you don't want 5-6 guys getting agro cos your supplier is a dildo.

That all being said, I am happy to work with you in the background and bounce ideas off me. I ... kinda do resource and kit import/export for a living (not this stuff but the principal is the same)

AVF Regular
    yer... just flooting idears around was think of local spuplyers and just a way of getting a bit more virity for you buck....i just figgered that if someone else was offing it i would jump on it... but hay if the instrest not there then it's not there