Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DogMan
  • 1 Post By Ashley

Thread: Starter choice

Starter choice

I know I should have asked here first, but I have ordered my first kit based on my research here before I joined. Did I make a good choice for starting out? I made my choice based on the fact I decided VV was for me and a kit of 2 would ensure a good days vaping without running short.

This is the kit I have on the way:

eGo FLAGSHIP Complete Twin Set with LCD Screen - electronic cigarette retailer The ecigforlife Team

Plus a bunch of premixed fluids.

Thanks in advance.

AVF Regular
    not bad, you probably could have got cheaper, but maybe only something like a twist VV without the lcd/bells&whistles
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Thanks. One more question, I have for years been smoking Garam stinkies (clove). I found "Dels Kretek" online today, does anyone have comments on this fluid?

AVF Regular
    not specifically, but the best i can offer is trying to replicate what you were doing isn't always the best thing to do. vaping is kinda similar to smoking, but it has it's own inherent awesomeness if that makes sense and tastes in smokes don't always equate to taste in juice
    Captain Morgan likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    This vendor is super expensive.

I'm not sure, but I think this is the guy I phoned up one day because he was advertising eBaron Drippers for half the price the maker sells them for. I asked him why all his other products were double the price of most other vendors and he gave me a long spiel about how his products were superior and everyone else's were dodgy. He was a total jerk.

But anyway, the kit you got looks fine, if over priced. It's a good one to start with.

Where did you get your premixed liquids from?

Agree with all, this kit is ok but you could gave got it cheaper, but not much so that's ok.

Check out a few sites and compare prices, some batteries are really similar but there's a big difference in price, you really need to shop around, but the money you save by not smoking, well it doesn't matter if you pay a few bucks extra here and there

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    This vendor is super expensive.

I'm not sure, but I think this is the guy I phoned up one day because he was advertising eBaron Drippers for half the price the maker sells them for. I asked him why all his other products were double the price of most other vendors and he gave me a long spiel about how his products were superior and everyone else's were dodgy. He was a total jerk.

But anyway, the kit you got looks fine, if over priced. It's a good one to start with.

Where did you get your premixed liquids from?
    Funny you say this... Because i got exactly the same spiel whilst i was in person with him...

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    As far as value for money goes, these blister packs from Health Cabin, as per Noe's list, are pretty hard to overlook. I bought on the the passthrough kits as well as a Kanga battery.

Kit : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

You would automatically assume that they are junk for the low price, but they work fine for me and have me at day 4 as a very satisfied non smoker.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasha View Post
    Funny you say this... Because i got exactly the same spiel whilst i was in person with him...
    He's a shiester in my opinion. His products are the exact same ones other vendors sell for much cheaper, and he also told me the eBaron Drippers he was advertising on his site were so cheap because he'd 'subsidised the price as an incentive for his customers'. As it turns out he didn't even have any of them to sell.

I'm in contact with the legitimate suppliers in the UK of eBaron Drippers and asked them if they knew of this guy. They didn't, and weren't impressed.

This, for example, is a load of complete twaddle: RBC eGo Rebuildable Bottom Coil Clearomiser (Directors Choice) - electronic cigarette retailer The ecigforlife Team
    He charges $14.99.

VapeKing sells the exact same product without all the lies: Smoktech RBC Bottom Coil Clearomizer
    And for $3.75.

So beware Nasha.
    Last edited by JenJ; 12-01-14 at 12:15 AM.

Could have been cheaper, plus 650mah batteries will have to be recharged pretty often, but hey whatever it takes to ge you off the stinkies