Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Noob introduction

Noob introduction

G'day Aussie Vapours,

I've been lurking these forums for weeks now so thought it was high time I created a profile and introduced myself. First of all I'd like to thank this community for laying the foundations on my journey through the world of vaping

My story goes a little something like this....

My new years resolution was to give up the death sticks, again, which I have done before and managed to quit for 3 years however this time was different I didn't have the same ambition. I was walking around my local Mall and saw a booth for electronic cigarette's, I was intrigued and knew then that this was the means by which I would fulfil my NY's resolution. I luckily did not get dragged into the sales persons scheme and decided to 'some' research. After looking online and doing some research, I now know the research part was lacking, I found Social Lites. I was dragged into their sensationalist marketing and hype and purchased a kit. After making the purchase and doing some further research I came across this forum well that was an eye-opener! I soon found that I had made a mistake in my first purchase like so many new to the fold, this was not my last. I was still caught up in the cigalike mindset so bought a 510 kit and PCC with non-nic e-juice, as well. This kit actually arrived prior to the first I ordered. This was my first vaping experience and can I just say I absolutely loved it, although I didn't get off the analogues straight away (for context this was before Christmas). The first kit arrived and I returned it to get my moolah back which I spent on a sample pack of e-juice from a US vendor with nic. Fast-forward to NY eve and my nic juice arrived from the US, alas a sign that I was meant to replace smoke for vapour.

So It's been 12 days since my last nail! I'm currently using ego spinners with the Pro-tank and mini II. Although I'm getting a case of the shiny and am eyeing of the Provari and Liquidator. I've also made some JW doublers using pre-made nic juice from Indigo, can't wait till those babies are steeped!

So this is where I'm at so far, it's only up from here right?!
    Last edited by mitcheyboy; 12-01-14 at 01:12 PM.
    Noe, margyb, Crisscross and 9 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome Mitch! Sounds like you got over the cig-a-like hurdle fairly quickly, the eGo's and poo-tanks are not a bad starter setup.

You'll find plenty of good info and helpful people here, though it looks like you're off to a running start with the research now.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Welcome mitch!

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

CCC
    Nice start, i found my way with social lites first too, i really wanted the cigalike to work out, now over 2 years later i can say i would feel very silly holding a little e-cig that looked like a real cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    Welcome Mitch! Sounds like you got over the cig-a-like hurdle fairly quickly, the eGo's and poo-tanks are not a bad starter setup.

You'll find plenty of good info and helpful people here, though it looks like you're off to a running start with the research now.
    Thanks mate, still learning the ropes. Poo-tanks well that's a new one! They're working well for the time being but no doubt an upgrade will be needed in the not too distant future. Bring on payday! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Nice start, i found my way with social lites first too, i really wanted the cigalike to work out, now over 2 years later i can say i would feel very silly holding a little e-cig that looked like a real cigarette.
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who fell into their trap! At least they were good with my return. Sometimes the only way to learn is from your mistakes!
    CCC likes this.

Hi Mitch and welcome to the forum.

Hey guys,

Any idea how I can get my hands on Noes famed e-juice?

Thanks!
    Last edited by mitcheyboy; 12-01-14 at 01:11 PM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mitcheyboy View Post
    Hey guys,

Any idea how I can get my hands on Noes fames e-juice?

Thanks!
    Just send him a PM. And welcome to the forum, it sounds like you've gotten off to a really good start.
    mitcheyboy likes this.

Thanks Jen, I like your signature quote! it's a coincidence as I was gonna order some Boba's bounty!
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast