Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Third Day Vaping

AVF Regular

Third Day Vaping

Okies fellow vapers. I've officially joined the ranks of those giving the stinkies away. Last Friday I received all the "stuff" from Vape King. Couple of 1300 Ego's, a Vamo, few clearomisers and tanks and a half dozen of juice.
    I didn't think it would happen but I've not sucked a stinky since Friday 3:00pm. Whats got me buggered is how easy it is... no withdrawal symptoms. ...... no stress .... no nothing except a desire to suck on my new shiny thingies.
    Not yet fired up the Vamo as these 1300 Ego's are just amazing and so bluddy convenient and last me all day.
    I'm the wrong side of 60, been smoking over 40 a day for the last 10 years and started smoking at about age 16. Tried every other method of giving up and just couldn't do it ...... till now.
    Why didn't you tell me years ago about these gadgets?.
    Noe, margyb, Crisscross and 7 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Great news Rebel1 and congrats

AVF Regular
    Hi Rebel, like you I tried everything available as well including $350.00 on hypnotherapy, walked out, laughed and lit up. Once I got all my gear and nic in I stopped smoking immediately and have not had one since, but have to admit that there has been the odd occasion where I have thought where did I put the cigs or have thought about having a cig for an extra quick nic hit, but have slapped myself severely and resisted. The worst thing about this hobby is the need to keep buying new shinies and I am working out how to curb that one.

Like you I smoked from the time I was 14 and after smoking for 40 years I thought I would never rid myself of them, but I have and so have you. Stay strong and resist any urges to have "one". I wish these had been around years ago too, would have saved a lot of money.
    Noe, Crisscross and spud like this.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhojin View Post
    Great news Rebel1 and congrats
    Gawd... must be early where you are. What happened .. you get kicked outta bed?

AVF Regular
    I felt exactly the same way.

How did I not know about these things. Somehow my brain is fooled by the vapor.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1 View Post
    Rhojin is our resident night owl. Or forum caretaker
    Always ready for a chat

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginar View Post
    would have saved a lot of money.
    SWMBO also smokes so you can imagine how much we have sent up in smoke.

I agree Rebel. I found it incredibly easy to quit the smokes too, just using a 600 Ego and a stardust (old tech now). I went from 40 a day to zero from the very first day. Amazing.
    margyb and Crisscross like this.

AVF Regular
    SWMBO also smokes so you can imagine how much we have sent up in smoke.
    Are you going to be a vaping couple.

Super Moderator
    Nope Im the night watch will be heading home to my bed soon I am glad that you are having success on your vaping journey I call it a journey but its more of an adventure lol anyway you look at it its great fun and will/has already saved you (and us) from the death sticks

wish you all the best on your vape adventure and rember if times get a bit rough just shout out on this forum there is loads of support here, though you have prob's seen that already
    Crisscross, Fatman and spud like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast