Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Caravela Mods and Nemesis mods

AVF Regular

Caravela Mods and Nemesis mods

Can someone explain to me on what happend to these mods do they not sell them any more? as thats what ive read from other forms so then why have i seen some on fast tech ? are these are fake version made in china? highly confused.

this may be a very noob questions but then again i have only been vaping for like 2 months now looking for a good mod tried a few different ones already but wanna keep trying others.

AVF Regular
    You can get the original nemesis available most times Caravela you have to sit on a list and are very hard to get. The ones on fasttech are clones. Nemesis from fasttech is a pretty good mod for the price but.

AVF Regular
    Ok so the nemesis is that a clone or a real one from fast tech as far as a clone goes will the Caravel clone be a good mod ?

AVF Regular
    everything from fasttech are nearly clones. Dont know about the carvela from there never used it.

AVF Regular
    I've got a caravella clone on the way from fast tech. I'll do a quick and dirty review with some pics of the threads and switch when it gets here.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    quick and dirty .
    Thats the way i like .... reviews

Back OT though got to feel for modders constantly getting fastteched and probably losing bulk orders
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    Cool well yeah I'm interested to hear about that rynxa also arth_d do you know if the innokin I taste 134 is that the real version cause the price is really good makes me suspicious as a newbie I don't know how to tell I'd it's fake or not

AVF Regular
    Dont know. I did hear once that innokin said that they dont supply to fasttech and all thier stuff was clones, but I dont know if its true. Read the reviews on fasttech. You get a pretty good understanding of problems and things that are not right.
    Quote Originally Posted by hramirez View Post
    Cool well yeah I'm interested to hear about that rynxa also arth_d do you know if the innokin I taste 134 is that the real version cause the price is really good makes me suspicious as a newbie I don't know how to tell I'd it's fake or not

AVF Regular
    Ok cool I think I'll put in a big order in from fast tech just to give it a try if it turns out I'm not happy then at least I know not to buy there again... The innokin I taste 134 looks legit after reading the reviews

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greazy View Post
    Thats the way i like .... reviews

Back OT though got to feel for modders constantly getting fastteched and probably losing bulk orders
    Most of them only release a limited amount which generally sell out in a matter of minutes. With clones, you generally get what you pay for.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast