Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: New and TOTALLY confused Please help !!!!!!

New and TOTALLY confused Please help !!!!!!

Hi my name is Jess and I haven't officially taken the plunge as yet.

I have been considering trying e cigs for quite some time now and tried a friends today and was pleasantly surprised. She has an ecig from AUSSIE-E-CIGARETTES.

The main thing that concerns me tho is that I'm quite a heavy smoker and I'm rather concerned that these do not contain nicotine? I'm afraid that if I give them ago the novely will wear off and I will go back to ciggies just for the nicotine? I also had a look at Green smoke and Social-Lites websites but now that I have found this forum Im more unsure than ever what to do? I'm assuming that going by the posts here that filling them yourself is much cheaper?

On the other hand I have been looking through the posts on this forum and I'm totally 100% confused and to be honest a little afraid of the thought of mixing nicotine liquids and so forth.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction for a beginner that is easy and stress free?
    Noe and margyb like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Hi Jessie, welcome to AVF.

For a list of items you need, at a reasonable price, that you can order all from 1 site, including nicotine juice, look at my list here: Noes List !

Also this thread will help you understand what strength juice you need & how much you will use on average : Noe's Newbie guide to nicotine juice consumption & strength.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Have a read through this recent thread. There are some other novice threads but this is a day or so old.

Vaping part time, please help me go full time!

Edit Noe beat me by this >< much. Oh and welcome to AVF

AVF Regular
    I smell a rat. Google "AUSSIE-E-CIGARETTES". See what they offer!

I just set a friend up with an iGo-Starter Kit and some juice. That's really all you need. Good luck with it all and I am sure you will find plenty of info here.

Edit:

here is a review i just found on youtube:

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbavet View Post
    I smell a rat. Google "AUSSIE-E-CIGARETTES". See what they offer!
    Aussie owned and operated.... Hmmm.... Can buy with or without nicotine.... Hmmm.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Google shows the URL as being recently visited by me.
    Only dodge aus URL I recall going to lately was from that post by a woman newbie flogging rip price kits.
    There was a thread on here with everyone ripping her a new one.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbavet View Post
    Google shows the URL as being recently visited by me.
    Only dodge aus URL I recall going to lately was from that post by a woman newbie flogging rip price kits.
    There was a thread on here with everyone ripping her a new one.
    Oh yeah I remember that thread. Was fun
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

CCC
    Hi Jessie, just get an ecig starter kit that does not look like a real cigarette, the kind you can fill yourself. Also get some juice with nicotine in it (18mg is a good start) and your all set. Once you decide you like it and are vaping you can look into mixing your own liquids to save a bit of money.
    spud and Rossco like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie View Post
    I have been considering trying e cigs for quite some time now and tried a friends today and was pleasantly surprised. She has an ecig from AUSSIE-E-CIGARETTES. The main thing that concerns me tho is that I'm quite a heavy smoker and I'm rather concerned that these do not contain nicotine?On the other hand I have been looking through the posts on this forum and I'm totally 100% confused and to be honest a little afraid of the thought of mixing nicotine liquids and so forth.
    Hoping someone can point me in the right direction for a beginner that is easy and stress free?
    Jess, Given you have tried the AUSSIE-E-CIGARETTES I'm going to assume you are in Brisbane as the vender of those ecigs works the shopping centers around Brisbane. My wife purchased the exact same ecig starter kit for me as a gift. It did not work for me because of the lack of nicotine and because the cartomisers (the yellow end containing the flavour) did not last long enough. The AUSSIE-E-CIGARETTES. site says they last the equivalent of a pack of 20 cigarettes. This statement is rubbish.
    If you truly keen to give the stinkies away then read the info as posted by Noe.

If you don't want to wait until Noes recommended bits and pieces come in from OS then you can purchase a starter kit locally. I purchased from Vape King in NSW and suggest you contact them or a vendor at tweed heads called Vaping cobra. For about the same cost as the AUSSIE-E-CIGARETTES either vendor will set you up with the proper equipment that will provide you with the best chance of giving up the stinkies.
    EDIT: there is also a company that displays the the Lawnton markets on Saturday and Caboolture on Sunday selling proper equipment but they are a little expensive.: Ecigarette Australia
    Last edited by Rebel1; 16-01-14 at 09:03 AM.
    Fatman, aesthetics and Rossco like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast