Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Hey guys, Newbie in need of guidance :)

Hey guys, Newbie in need of guidance :)

Hey guys iv been researching for hours and think i have put together a decent kit to start off with, please can someone check threw the list and tell me what everyone thinks in terms of battery brand and what not, and if im missing anything. thanks !

Genuine Aspire BDC EGO Clearomizer
    Color​: Clear
    Change

Remove
    $4.95 $9.90
    VKS 1100mAh EGO-T Battery
    Color​: Matte​ Blac​k
    Change

Remove
    $17.95 $17.95
    Fruity Sampler Pack

Remove
    $19.95 $19.95
    eGo USB Fast Charger

Deleted due to waste of time
    Last edited by the_drizzel; 17-01-14 at 11:20 PM.

AVF Regular
    19 bucks for an ego charger ? ? you should get 2 of these, and not for $19

[edit] I may not be reading the formatting right....

Ok on the battery - you should get 2

The clearo will do for starters, but you will want to change up soon to a better one - you will probably want more than 1

have you checked Noes list in the new vapers section ?

Are you wanting nicotine? You could get the whole lot, plus premixed juices from OS
    Last edited by Altered1; 17-01-14 at 11:08 PM.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Definitely get 2 batteries, and make at least one of them variable voltage. Good luck
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Welcome Drizel
    Battery choice looks great, except that you need at least 2, what are you going to do whilst re-charging??
    Proper charger for said batteries *tick*
    Clearomisers, I'd buy a minimum of 3, and more if possible. You haven't said where this order is coming from, but I don't recognise the brand. Seriously, as a beginner, buy some Kanga Evods or equivalent to get you started. Also, buy at least one, 5 pack of coil replacements, more if you can afford, given that they are lightweight and you're paying postage anyway, cheers Deb
    GirlyPantz likes this.

the charger is only 4 bucks the price didnt copy haha, ye i have but just soo much info and dont understand a whole lot of it a the moment. what would be something better to upgrade to?

ye there is a couple of clearomizers just dosnt show quantity, and the website is vapeking

AVF Regular
    Hey Driz.

The Aspire atomisers are a great noob friendly device.

You definitely want 2 batteries. One to vape while ones charging. Personally i'd suggest getting a variable voltage battery that allows you to adjust the power. Something like and Ego Twist or Vision Spinner.

It doesnt hurt to get a back up charger as well.

The sampler pack is a good idea although be aware you'll need add nicotine yourself as Aussie vendors cannot sell nicotine based liquids. And you'll need to have bigger bottles to accommodate the nic.

I'd recommend putting in an order to Mt Baker Vapor or Health Cabin to get yourself some premixed nicotine juices just to get you started.

Edit - dont forget the wall adapter for the charger unless you're happy charging from your computer.
    GirlyPantz and Adam like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Where are you from drizzel? Sometimes seeing the stuff is all people need to understand. Also as said before 2 chargers and batts 3 clearos (more clearos means more flavors readily available to suit your current mood) juice, nicotine and a bunch of coils. Easy as. oh and highly recommend getting a variable voltage if you can, a million times better than fixed voltage
    GirlyPantz and JenJ like this.

AVF Regular
    Health cabin and get 10 or so 10ml bottles of juice. You will favourites and juice you don't like at all. I suggest 24mg to start with. Health cabin has all the hardware at very good prices. Evod bottom coil clearos won't let you down. Postage is very reasonable and will get here fairly quick. Good luck!
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast