Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: First month of not smoking

AVF Regular

First month of not smoking

This is awesome, i cant believe its been a month already and it barely feels like it. I just looked down at my sig and it was already upto 28 days. Personally my path is a fairly clear one so far as i haven't had any overpowering cravings for ciggies, stopped combustion of my green as well which i didn't think i would do, Hell i didn't even plan to quite i just sort of stumbled into it.

I have this community to thank for that, You are all really solid peeps, Thanks heaps guys and girls. Very helpful and very chill for the most part. The hardware i have bought of fellow vapers has kept me entertained and off the ciggies. All the advice has kept me sane and stopped me from throwing my atty's at the wall when they kept coming up bogus with my builds, and the advice which im sure has saved me from buying allot of shit i wouldn't of needed. Not to mention the give-aways which just gives the community here such good feels. I hope to be creating a massive juice sample pack give-away with a few Melbourne locals so we could give out 40+ juices in 5ml vials just to share the love.

The only thing that keeps getting to me is the shiny-itis, i worked out that 1 month in i should break even, theoretically... Pretty sure im actually sitting around the $600 point at the moment but i dont regret it for a second (Slight regrets on the amount of juice i have that i dont like but that cant be helped, Why i want to give away all my juice actually, try and help some other noobies save some $ and not spend heaps on sample packs)

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Fawks; 21-01-14 at 12:17 PM.

KEEP ON VAPING Fawks you're doing well
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Congrats on the milestone! I feel a lot fitter after 2 months lol
    GirlyPantz likes this.

hana v3-expromizer
    kfl+

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawks View Post
    This is awesome, i cant believe its been a month already and it barely feels like it. I just looked down at my sig and it was already upto 28 days. Personally my path is a fairly clear one so far as i haven't had any overpowering cravings for ciggies, stopped combustion of my green as well which i didn't think i would do, Hell i didn't even plan to quite i just sort of stumbled into it.

I have this community to thank for that, You are all really solid peeps, Thanks heaps guys and girls. Very helpful and very chill for the most part. The hardware i have bought of fellow vapers has kept me entertained and off the ciggies. All the advice has kept me sane and stopped me from throwing my atty's at the wall when they kept coming up bogus with my builds, and the advice which im sure has saved me from buying allot of shit i wouldn't of needed. Not to mention the give-aways which just gives the community here such good feels. I hope to be creating a massive juice sample pack give-away with a few Melbourne locals so we could give out 40+ juices in 5ml vials just to share the love.

The only thing that keeps getting to me is the shiny-itis, i worked out that 1 month in i should break even, theoretically... Pretty sure im actually sitting around the $600 point at the moment but i dont regret it for a second (Slight regrets on the amount of juice i have that i dont like but that cant be helped, Why i want to give away all my juice actually, try and help some other noobies save some $ and not spend heaps on sample packs)

Thanks everyone!
    Congrats on the 1mth vaperversary

I think the hardest part about vaping is finding juice flavors that you really like. It can also be one of the most expensive parts of vaping, if you buy big amounts & then don't like the flavors & throw them out.
    It is however something that is very subjective & every vaper will have different likes & dislikes when it comes to taste. So it is something nearly every vaper goes through.
    My advice is to try & find 4 or 5 juices you are happy to vape in rotation & then perhaps try 1 or 2 different juices when you need more juice, while ordering those same 4 or 5. This way you aren't spending exorbitant amounts on juice & you may find something you like better than your regular 4 or 5.
    Of course it takes a while to get to the 4 or 5 juice rotation stage but when you get to that point, your spending will really slow down & your savings will far outweigh your costs.
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Fawks is well on top of this - he has godo juices and good hardware now. I think we all got sucked into BS juice when we started.

AVF Regular
    Vape on mate!

Retired Account
    Congratulations Fawks! In 11 months time, you'll be posting your vaperversary post.. not long since I did, and it was probably the most satisfying post to write of everything I've written.

I can relate to what Courage said so much! We bought about 20 Dekang flavours to start with and they were ghastly. Even with no properly working taste buds and no idea what we might and might not like flavour wise, there wasn't one of those I could vape without hacking up half a lung and getting a terribly sore throat. I blame Dekang for motivating my hobby of DIY, along with a bunch of American 'artisan' sugar water eliquid makers that were equally as ghastly but for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Courage View Post
    Fawks is well on top of this - he has godo juices and good hardware now. I think we all got sucked into BS juice when we started.
    GirlyPantz and Fawks like this.

AVF Regular
    Awesome mate!! Giving up the durries is WOW and giving up the green, icing on the cake. You must be on cloud 9. Your juice sample plan is GOLD. Spending heaps on shinys is a right of passage, ride the wave for all its worth. Enjoy!!!
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Well done Fawks, it'll just get easier from now on. I've got juices at the start that I don't like , but it's what kept me off the smokes.

I've just got into doubler and tripler mixing and so far so good.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Well done Fawks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast