Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Best Atomizer For Trying Different Flavors

AVF Regular

Best Atomizer For Trying Different Flavors

Hi All,

As the title suggests, what is the best atomizer or clearomizer for trying new flavors? Is it still the 510 VKS SS Atomizer from VapeKing?

Thanks,
    Cabbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
    Hi All,

As the title suggests, what is the best atomizer or clearomizer for trying new flavors? Is it still the 510 VKS SS Atomizer from VapeKing?

Thanks,
    Cabbie
    I've found the best and easiest way to try new flavours is to use a dripper atomizer, they aren't expensive , and its a good way to learn how to build a micro coil. When you want to change flavours, just take out the wick (cotton balls are the easiest and cheapest way to wick these things), give it a rinse, and pop in a new wick. I use these when I'm mixing up juice, and to try samples of doublers etc. Using these is as easy as filling up a clearo, or changing a coil head. The flavour is fantastic Some people, like JenJ, our own dripper queen here on AVF, use drippers all the time, as the flavour is so good

IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Vape King also have the wire for making the coils, (one coil lasts me up to a month of use), and you can buy 100% organic cotton balls from most chemist shops.
    Samtron, Rossco, Cazkiwi and 1 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Thanks Spud,

I have sterile cotton balls from the local chemist.

I have no idea really on how to make a coil or wick for one of these IGO-L Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers. What gauge kanthal do you need?
    Last edited by Cabbie; 21-01-14 at 06:24 PM.

This is a pretty good vid on building a simple coil building with the igo-L, with drippers its really simple.
    IGO L RDA with Cotton Wick - YouTube

Youtube is your friend here.

Its probably the cheapest way to get a really good flavour and decent vape. Seems a bit daunting at first, but once you've made your first wire coil, rolled up a bit of cotton ball and threaded it through the coil, and vaped a juice on it, you'll never look back. It is easy peasy

Being rebuildable, all you need to do is replace the coil now and then, and the wick when you change flavours, the actual dripper could last you forever.

Oh, one other thing, the cotton balls need to be 100% cotton, not a mix with any synthetic fibre, or you'll get nasty burnt plastic taste, and who knows what chemicals you'll be breathing in. Organic 100% cotton balls are the best for this. One big bag will last you a year at least, because you only use a very small amount to make the wick
    Last edited by spud; 21-01-14 at 06:38 PM. Reason: addition
    smoker, Cazkiwi and GilbertVape like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

If you don't want to rebuild the 510 attys from vapeking are great

AVF Regular
    i found these no idea what there like i got two on the way but they seem nice and easy to use for flavor testing
    306/510 Dual Coil Bridgeless Atomiser

and hears a little vid explaining how to use them

Cazkiwi likes this.

Spud - To be honest, I think you're great. Your juices are mintox and your harmonies are second to none. Unless you're a human.

Having said that - You can buy pre-made coils from fasttech pretty cheap - $2.50 for 50 I think. Or you can just go with a really good clearo. What would you go with there?

Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by timmah View Post
    Spud - To be honest, I think you're great. Your juices are mintox and your harmonies are second to none. Unless you're a human.

Having said that - You can buy pre-made coils from fasttech pretty cheap - $2.50 for 50 I think. Or you can just go with a really good clearo. What would you go with there?

Cheers mate
    Given a choice between pre-made coils and a clearo for testing juices, I'd have to go with the coils, on a dripper. Thankfully coils are so p*ss easy to make, I don't have to I have been known to use the pre-made coils in evod heads and for the protank, but thats just cause they're extra fiddly, and I'm lazy
    coopz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by timmah View Post

Cheers mate
    you got a link for those coils having trubble finding them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast