Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Something Must Be Mentioned

AVF Regular

Something Must Be Mentioned

I have been vaping since June 2013 and I certainly feel better each day. After I discover AVF, vaping to me just became like a hobbit over a smoking quitting aid which I had originally planned. Over the past 7 months, I have received countless helps from the members here and this forum has certainly become my 2nd home. At least, virtually.

Recently I had some troubles with my Reo and I couldn't really found a solution to fix it myself. so I ask people around in the forum as usual. To my surprise, Gresh has sent a pm to me offering a replace push firing button. It made me felt like a hundred dollars had dropped into my homeless bowl. However I know replacement of push button won't fix my sub ohm problems so I sent a pm to Studiovape and he has kindly upgraded my Grand with a very small fee for material used. I am looking forward to his magic touch on the dead Grand just like turning a dead gollum into leonardo dicaprio.

Many ex-smokers has trying to turn themselves into vapers in 2014. However they may not know what to buy due to tons of choices floating online. So here I am, digging out my old gears from the darkest corner of my steeping cupboard and give away to new vapers in this forum as a small return of my appreciation. To the knowledge bank that I have benefited from.

I don't like to impose conditions but I hope new vapers can have a fair go on these gears so, if you are a new "new vaper" just taking up the 1st gen cig-a-like one, I have 3 V2 batteries that I paid premium for them. They have been used only around 1 month before I moved into eGO. I also have 1 Kanger and 1 generic so that would made up to 5 of 1st gen batteries. The V2 one are 250 mAh x 2 and 200 mAh x 1. The Kanger and the generic one are both 280 mAh. They will come with USB charger (450 mA) and wall adaptor. I also include some Clearomisers and Refillable Cartomisers for both.

For the first gen I would like to give away to 2 "new vapers". They will go in 2 sets and one set per "new vaper".

V2 Set (Gone)
    2 x 250 mAh V2 batteries
    1 x 200 mAh V2 battery
    1 x V2 USB + Wall chargers
    4 x V2 original refillable Low Resistance cartomisers
    1 x Boge Low Resistance refillable cartomiser (all un-used)
    4 x KR808D-M3 Low Resistance Clearomisers (all un-used)
    *. This set battery has 808 threading. Clearomisers are not rebuildable.

Kanger + Generic (from Vapebar) Set (Gone)
    1 x Kanger 280 mAh battery
    1 x Generic (black) 280 mAh battery
    1 x V2 USB Wall charger ( I was using the V2 charger as they are compatible)
    8 x Boge Low Resistance refillable cartomisers (all un-used)
    5 x KR808D-M3 Low Resistance Clearomisers (all un-used)
    *. This set battery has 808 threading. Clearomisers are not rebuildable.

These are the pictures for the above:

808D batteries photo 20140121_081159_zpsf97b372f.jpg

808D Cartomiser photo 20140121_081655_zpscfee7b7f.jpg

808D V2 Cartomiser photo 20140121_081706_zpsa8c454bb.jpg

LiquidMax photo 20140121_081322_zpse6df9e7e.jpg

KR808D-M3 photo 20140121_081332_zps9f141279.jpg

If you are a toddler in vaping and would like to start with eGO battery, the set below may be able to get you start and save few bucks. I am looking to give one set to each vaper who wants to upgrade from 1st Gen to 2nd Gen eGO. The batteries were used for about 2 months.

2 eGO Set - Silver & Black (Gone)
    2 x 1300 mAh eGO batteries (from FT)
    2 x USB charging cables (one used, one un-used)
    1 x Kanger MT3S bottom coil clearomiser (purple) with 4 replacement Low Resistance coil heads (all un-used)
    3 x Mini Vivi Nova Low Resistance (1 used, 2 un-used)
    3 x Mini Vivi Nova replacement tanks (un-used)
    7 x Mini Vivi Nova Low Resistance coil heads (un-used)

1 eGO Set - Purple
    1 x 1300 mAh eGO battery (FT)
    2 x USB charging cables (one used, one un-used)
    1 x Kanger MT3S bottom coil clearomiser (purple) with 3 replacement Low Resistance coil heads (all un-used)
    3 x Vision Victory (black, blue, red) bottom coil Clearomisers (2 used, 1 un-used)
    10 x Vision Victory Low Resistance replacement & rebuildable coil heads (un-used)
    *. The Vision Victory coil heads are compatible with Kanger Protank 1 coil heads and can be rebuilt with kanthal wires and silica wick. It is very easy to rebuild the coil and there are plenty of Youtube demos.

If you have need to get more replacement coil heads, Health Cabin have them listed under Clearomizers / Cartomizers sections.

The follows are the picture for the above items:

eGO photo 20140121_081745_zps685d0bd2.jpg

Vivi Nova Mini photo 20140121_082712_zps682f8b14.jpg

Mini Vivi Nova photo 20140121_082034_zpsc0c340b0.jpg

Vivi Nova coil head photo 20140121_082005_zpsca9be3bd.jpg

Kanger MT3S photo 20140121_082219_zpsb9cf6bf9.jpg

Vision Victory photo 20140121_082746_zps2967b15d.jpg

Conditions:
    Please post in forum reply with a sentence or 2 telling me why you need this set. Please do not pm me as I would like to keep it public. After the decision has been made, I will pm you for the name and postal address.

Disclaimer:
    As much as I have been trying to check on each item with my eyes to ensure there is no physical damages. I have bad eye sights so if you find anything damage please bin them responsively. Thank you.

Update:
    Thank you everyone for participating this giveaway. Here I want to thank Gresh 11 & Studiovapes (& Fatman) again who gave me warmest helps when I was having trouble with my Reo Grand.

Let's keep the good karma and momentum going people. Most importantly.....vape on~
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by porkchop; 29-01-14 at 07:51 AM.
    Noe, greazy, GirlyPantz and 42 others like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    Good on ya porky

AVF Regular
    nice one mate.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

AVF Regular
    Thanks. Forgot to mention. The postage is on me.
    GirlyPantz, davee, Samtron and 2 others like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Bloody auto correction: hobby --> hobbit
    Oh My Freaking God!
    Quit on 10.06.2013

Retired Account
    We just might have to have porkchops tonight in your honour, porkchop.
    Very generous offer.. well done!
    GirlyPantz and Gresh11 like this.

AVF Regular
    Wow! Awesome
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Just to add that if any existing member would like to get the set for their mates who is a new vaper and in need for some gears also ok.
    Let me know in the reply.

Depending on how quickly the take ups, I expect to ship them either end of this week or early next week.
    urecia likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Just to add that if any existing member would like to get the set for their mates who is a new vaper and in need for some gears also ok.
    Let me know in the reply.

Depending on how quickly the take ups, I expect to ship them either end of this week or early next week.
    was just about to post the same thing. Got a few friends that i got to convert recently and i gave away my last ego-mini protank set. Need to stock up on some newbie gear so always have the gears for newbies to start. If you are looking to sell porkchop, let me know.

Very kind gesture indeed.

I know of a woman around here who would love the silver and black ego kit, she is currently using an ego battery 650mawith a ce4 that I gave her and she hates having to constantly recharge it. it has helped her stay off the ciggies so I think she would appreciate it a lot. Her parents were thankfull to me For giving her a basic startup kit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast