Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I enjoy the earthy tobacco flavours, but everyones tastes are different I suppose.

AVF Regular
    I love the RY4.
    I even use it to top up flavours I don't like to make it vapeable.

Good luck finding a flavour you can vape day-in-day-out. That's one of the fun yet challenging parts of starting vapeing.
    IMO, most tobacco flavours don't taste like cigarettes, but they're usually good all day suckers. I mean, you can't seriously smoke raspberry or bubblegum all day =P Coke I could however. Also, Del's Ultimate Pipe is a must-try for every vaper who mixes their own.

And yeah, they get a fair bit of attention, negative and positive, in public. I enjoy it when out and about, it's a great conversation starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannophilia View Post
    I mean, you can't seriously smoke raspberry or bubblegum all day =P
    I am at the moment through necessity. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shannophilia View Post
    And yeah, they get a fair bit of attention, negative and positive, in public. I enjoy it when out and about, it's a great conversation starter.
    I haven't had as much attention as I thought actually. My friend was slightly self-conscious about it when he started, not at all for me.
    Probably because when I started smoking (which was when I started working 14 years ago) I did so because it was 'the done thing'. Nowadays the tide has turned so much that I find I get more attention (negative) from smoking real cigarettes. Slightly less so with the vape.

What I do love are those people who deliberately cough around smokers. Have had quite a few people who have done the fake-ish "cough cough" as they pass me with my back turned, who then look kind of confused when they see what's in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine View Post

What I do love are those people who deliberately cough around smokers. Have had quite a few people who have done the fake-ish "cough cough" as they pass me with my back turned, who then look kind of confused when they see what's in my hand.
    I tend to shoot straight from the hip which can be very confronting to some people.

Imagine the surprise of the coughing and gasping for air, KFC drive-thru muppet when I set the record straight on that one.

Mind you I had a bit of an "Absolute Grape - Dutch Oven" happening when I rolled up there.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Raa
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine View Post
    My friend was slightly self-conscious about it when he started, not at all for me.
    Friend my butt.... I'm your dealer :0

Friend your butt?

Raa
    yeah that came out weird..

i was gonna say 'my butt needs a friend' .. but that sounds even wronger, so I won't.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

I find sometimes I will love a flavour and be like "THIS IS THE ONE", next day I don't like it as much.
    When theres so many flavours it is a bit hard to stick to one type.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast