Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Next step up?

AVF Regular

Next step up?

Ok I've been full time vaping for a WHOLE 2 weeks now and I want to start looking at moving on to something better than my ego set up. I am still pretty clueless and have been reading threads on here trying to see what is being used but I get confused easily (it's an age thing I'm sure!).

I was looking at the MVP as a next step, once I've saved enough for it, thought I'd see what you more knowledgeable folk think

AVF Regular
    mvp is great - i bought two of them - they are very nice

they also pair well with the evods as well

you can buy mvps from fasttech for about $50 delivered - will take a while now tho cos of the chinese new year holidays

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    mvp is great - i bought two of them - they are very nice

they also pair well with the evods as well

you can buy mvps from fasttech for about $50 delivered - will take a while now tho cos of the chinese new year holidays
    Having problems with my evods, I love how easy they are to use but they keep leaking out of the bottom into my ego. I put new coils in and the taste was SO good for like.. a day, now it seems muted again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    Having problems with my evods, I love how easy they are to use but they keep leaking out of the bottom into my ego. I put new coils in and the taste was SO good for like.. a day, now it seems muted again.
    wow - you know i replace the flavour wicks on the evods with a little strip of rolled up cotton and have not had another problem -

do you know how to get to the flavour wicks that sit on top of the coil?

I upgraded to a mvp 2 weeks ago and I love it KitKat, easy to use etc and great flavour difference altho' i still like/use my spinners too ... you won't regret it,I'm using an evod atm, first time I've tried one and must say they're okay ... can't compare to the Bella carto tanks tho' ... one step at a time, as they say ... and I'm pleased to see vaping's working for you again
    Crisscross and KitKat like this.

wow - you know i replace the flavour wicks on the evods with a little strip of rolled up cotton and have not had another problem -

D'you do that with all your coils avtek ... or just the evods?

AVF Regular

Yes I can get to the wicks, I usually take one out because I vape 100% vg. I've cleaned them before, but haven't actually just replaced the wicks. When you say rolled up cotton.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I upgraded to a mvp 2 weeks ago and I love it KitKat, easy to use etc and great flavour difference altho' i still like/use my spinners too ... you won't regret it,I'm using an evod atm, first time I've tried one and must say they're okay ... can't compare to the Bella carto tanks tho' ... one step at a time, as they say ... and I'm pleased to see vaping's working for you again
    Oh that's good to hear Maggie. I think I will start sneaking away some funds for one then and thank you!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    D'you do that with all your coils avtek ... or just the evods?
    ive only been using evods maggie for out and about and drippers which i build coils for and thread with cotton at home

kitkat have a look at this evod vid - i havent watched it myself but i think it will get you thinking about what you can do about your evods

also the aspires are highly regarded by many members and there is an ego connection version which would sit well on an mvp

AVF Regular
    yeah i just take out the wicks that sit on the coil - get some cotton wool - roll it back and forward between my fingers for a bit - not too loose - not too tight - then sit it on top of the coil replacing the old flavour wicks

i vape 100% sometimes and have no problems - just dont pack it in too tight - and prime it with a bit of juice before you put the little cap on cos cotton doesnt like being dry when its next to a coil burning

clip the ends with a fingernail cutter so it protrudes about the same distance as the silica wick under it

AVF Regular
    yeah i just take out the wicks that sit on the coil - get some cotton wool - roll it back and forward between my fingers for a bit - not too loose - not too tight - then sit it on top of the coil replacing the old flavour wicks

i vape 100% sometimes and have no problems - just dont pack it in too tight - and prime it with a bit of juice before you put the little cap on cos cotton doesnt like being dry when its next to a coil
    Watching the vid now thank you! Had no idea that I could just replace the wicks with cotton wool
    avtek likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast