The next step up

Been vaping a 6 weeks now and have got in to rebuilding simple RBA like the Kayfun's and am looking for the next step up.

Drippers I am ok with and multi coils resistance etc has been researched and is in progress. But no sub-ohm vaoing for me as yet. To be considered at a later date.

Where I am looking to go now is different types of RBA that give the similar, same or better performance than the Kayfun with a more challenging build. Also I find the Kayfun style tanks to be on the whole a bit minimilistic in looks and want to get in to some of the more "interesting" looking tanks.

NR_R_NR coils is one way I am looking and also Genesis builds.

As far as the NR_R_NR coil tanks I am loking at the Odysseus, and dripping I am considering upgrading to the Helios. But gennie tanks are a problem for me.

Main reason for this is everywhere I do research I find multiple comments re leaking, tilting (to aid wicking) and even Position of airholes as you hold the mod to get a better flavour. Can anyone give me a heads up on Gennie tanks and the issues that may arise? I am aware of the short,s mesh, ss rope etc. and find that an interesting part of the build to learn. But leaking especially could be a deal breaker for me if there are no fixes.

Also, any ideas for a good Gennie tank and NR_R_NR tanks?

Thanks for any help in advance.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    I'm not a huge fan of gennies, but as far as nr-r-nr tanks go, you can't go past the Ithaka. Single or dual coil and still readily available if you look.

Cheers, for that. That's also on my possible list with the Odysseus. Glad to know I am not alone with that one as it's an olkd design.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    You may have a bit of trouble getting your hands on an oddy, haven't been in production for a while and those who have them tend to keep em. But there's nothing quite like an Ithaka on top of a JGG in 'hybrid' mode