Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: how much nic

AVF Regular

how much nic

how much nic can you order from the health cabin at one time.

is there a better place. i gotter start thinking about stocking up in case they close up. where should i be ording from and how much at a time and how often any avice..?

AVF Regular
    How big is your freezer oxey?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    lol. big and i have two of em

AVF Regular
    i think the most people gamble with customs is 1.5+2 L at a time not sure about how much hangsen will charge for shipping at that value or if they even have a limit on how much you can get.
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    i cant order anthing for about 2 weeks so i got time to look around. but i figger i gotter start stocking up..just seeing where other's get theres from in what quinties and how often..

Retired Account
    Oxey, I'm waiting on an order from myfreedomsmokes. I ordered from there based on a recommendation from our own supersports600 who has been in communication with them around their labelling, etc. I ordered a litre of 100mg/mL in PG. It was around $150 but that was using a 20% off coupon they had running when I ordered. They did send a request for another $9.13 for postage, which bought the postage up to nearly $50, but in fairness, they did warn that might happen with large parcels on their website. That being said, only order 100mg/mL if you are confident about the maths involved in mixing. MrG and I only vape 2mg/mL and 5mg/mL respectively, so this will do us for a very long time, especially now that we are pretty much done trying loads of different flavours and have settled on a half dozen or so favourites. Far less waste with mixing stuff up and finding it's not to our liking.

The other two companies I'm happy to recommend are nicvape.com and vapingzone.com. I've bought from both and was satisfied with the product.
    Captain likes this.

Retired Account
    I also recommend signing up on those websites for their newsletters, so that you'll be informed when they are having a sale.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    few sales on atm if you wanted to get on them.
    were you after unflavoured or?
    vapingzone 15% - Liquid15 and nicvape 30% - ECFBLAST. not sure if these will be up in 2weeks though.
    mrsgruffy likes this.
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    100mg not shour i'm there yet still playing around with flavours and only using 36mg. i spose i could cut the 100mg down.

and of course there's sales on when i'm broke.. i'm rily starting to not like murphy. that guy is starting to give me the S@#ts

Retired Account
    oxey, don't worry. Vapingzone have very frequent sales, usually over weekends and always on American holidays. I'm sure you'll get lucky with a sale there. 100mg is not too hard to work with, and you can always turn it into "doubler nic" before you use it to mix with. Being 100mg/mL makes the maths quite easy. If you want 36mg/mL, you just add 3.6mL of the nic liquid and 6.4mL of PG/VG to make 10mL of 36mg/mL nic liquid for doubler. Just multiply everything equally to get the quantity you want. If you want to make 100mL of nic liquid for doublers, you'd add 36mL of the 100mg/mL to 64mL of PG/VG base.

When I get the litre bottle of nic, I divide it into 10 x 100mL glass bottles and keep it in the freezer, with one bottle in the fridge. From what we understand so far, this is the best way to keep nic fresh and useable for the longest period of time. The shelf life is also the reason why I only buy my nicotine in PG. It has a longer shelf life than VG.
    margyb and lulu68 like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast