Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: This Rocks!

AVF Regular

This Rocks!

So, this week I received my Innokin Cool Fire 1. This came with a dual coil Iclear 30B, which I didn't like. I removed the beauty ring and fitted one of my Protank Mini 2s on board. I have to say that this is a very satisfying and uncomplicated vape. It just plain works and is a good match for the Protank Mini, and I suspect Evod, although I haven't tried that yet. Batteries do tend to run out a bit quick on this tho'

I have an Innokin V3 VV/VW, and everything has been a bit of hit and miss on it, which is a bit sad, chers Deb

GirlyPantz, Fatman, davee and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Nice looking little beastie, just screaming for a dripper I reckon
    Mathy likes this.

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Not a dripping girl, love my clearos But it's pretty funky, nice and small, I like that!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Not a dripping girl, love my clearos But it's pretty funky, nice and small, I like that!
    Hey Deb, you really have to try the Nautilus if you like clearos, you will love this, it is the bees knees and the flavour.... There is thread about these too if you need more encouragement.
    Pavlov, Mathy and Master Sergeant like this.

Congratulations on your new PV Mathy. As CC mentioned yesterday innokin tend to listen to their customers. Strangely enough after CC put the thought in my head the CF1 came to mind and especially the 8.5w setting. On average I think I would vape on this setting, or close to it, so I think it was a good call on innokin's behalf. Anyway happy vaping, and I'll be keeping an eye on it throughout the threads.
    Mathy likes this.

AVF Regular
    wow that looks like a nice little pocket rocket! although it would drive me crazy having it non flush on the mod. a dripper would make that think so tiny. How good is new vape gear, easily the best thing about vaping over smoking.
    Actually having tangible things you can see your money go into instead of a wheezy chest. be careful though it's just as addictive haha
    Fatman, DanGibson and Mathy like this.

Money spent Vaping: Who cares, I'll live long enough to earn more!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    With an 18650 in it, you'd get up to 5 times as much run time from a single battery. I like being able to take my mods out with me & not have to carry a heap of batteries as well.
    Mathy likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Hey Mathy , I love my Coolfire 2 , they say goods thing about the CF1 , but yea 1835 can be a lil pain but I find there a good size for out and about..alway carry a spare or two in my vape kit.
    P.S. if you don't like your i30b ill buy it off you I love them, and yea Mrs Ute is right you got to try a Nautilus. they rox the sox

(editied cuz spelling happens to other people not me)
    Mathy likes this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D3AB View Post
    wow that looks like a nice little pocket rocket! although it would drive me crazy having it non flush on the mod.
    I don't mind it, but I'm thinking a Pro Tank 2 might fit nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Hey Mathy , I love my Coolfire 2 , they say goods thing about the CF1 , but yea 1835 can be a lil pain but I find there a good size for out and about..alway carry a spare or two in my vape kit.
    P.S. if you don't like your i30b ill buy it off you I love them, and yea Mrs Ute is right you got to try a Nautilus. they rox the sox
    Hey MS, I would have thought about the CF2, but the shape is a little challenging Maybe CF3 will be different?? I looked at the Nautilus, but it's a dual coil as well, which I think is the reason I don't like the i30B, my 50/50 juices seem to work well in the mini PTs with no extra flavour wick. Certainly considering selling the i30B, I've actually got 2 (one has the rotating swivel tip) as I bought a spare plus, some replacement coils, but I want to give it another go before I definitely make my mind up

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    I don't mind it, but I'm thinking a Pro Tank 2 might fit nicely

Hey MS, I would have thought about the CF2, but the shape is a little challenging Maybe CF3 will be different?? I looked at the Nautilus, but it's a dual coil as well, which I think is the reason I don't like the i30B, my 50/50 juices seem to work well in the mini PTs with no extra flavour wick. Certainly considering selling the i30B, I've actually got 2 (one has the rotating swivel tip) as I bought a spare plus, some replacement coils, but I want to give it another go before I definitely make my mind up
    Cool if you deciside to sell em I will take both and the coils off ya, I have a spare protank 2 if you want it (gratis)
    Mathy likes this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast