Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New & in search of Dunhill flavoured e juice!

Smile New & in search of Dunhill flavoured e juice!

Hi all. I'm currently awaiting a vape starter pack and have been somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer number of juice suppliers. I'm also a bit concerned about ordered the nicotine juice as I've heard rumours of individuals being fined for receiving these (my impression was that one could order for personal use but not sell the e-juice). Anyway, a couple of questions.

1. Is it legal for me to import the e juice for personal use? (I suspect it is but some online scaremongering has me a little spooked).

2. Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier of a tobacco flavored e-juice. Preferably Dunhill!

Thanks!

Vaping does not resemble poisonous tobacco smoking, it is a safe replacement.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

Hi Ms Amber,

Yes you can import for your own use, I've bought in a far amount in the last few months without any issues (as pretty much everyone on here does as well), there is a bit of fear mongering going on but it's not a big thing. After your first couple of orders you stop even thinking about importing it being an issue.

Lot's of vendors to choose from, have a look through the international vendor forum and the vendor general thread as these are tried and true (but not the only ones by any means).

One thing to take into account this time of year is that the Chinese sites will all be on holidays for Chinese new year so might be a bit slower than normal, so maybe the US if you want something in the next week or two.

AVF Regular
    i thnk youll find that tobbaco flavoured juices are a bit hit and miss when trying replicate any flavors.and once taste buds returns not many stick to tobacco flavors.
    Rossco likes this.
    Vape on

Quote Originally Posted by greazy View Post
    i thnk youll find that tobbaco flavoured juices are a bit hit and miss when trying replicate any flavors.and once taste buds returns not many stick to tobacco flavors.
    Oh how right you are greazy, how right you are

AVF Regular
    For cheap basic international vendors with reasonable quality liquids i would recommend either Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor or Yaeliq - Home
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    in regards to the dunhill flavour and tobacco flavours in general u will find they wont taste what you expect a it too if u are trying to relicate the taste of your cigarettes.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    HC is going to be open for orders but won't be staffed for Chinese New Year. So You can expect orders to take up to 4 weeks(possibly longer) until after CNY.
    Then you'll have all of China trying to post out orders at the same time & a limited amount of room on planes etc. LOL

Have you actually tried the Dunhill juice & does it taste like a Dunhill smoke? I'd be surprised if it did.
    Most of the Chinese tobacco imitation flavors taste like licking an ashtray, with a hint of arse in it LOL
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    It tastes sickly sweet... with ashtray. Sort of like if you mixed honey in the bottom of an astray and ate it. With nutty aftertaste. i'm being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    HC is going to be open for orders but won't be staffed for Chinese New Year. So You can expect orders to take up to 4 weeks(possibly longer) until after CNY.
    Then you'll have all of China trying to post out orders at the same time & a limited amount of room on planes etc. LOL

Have you actually tried the Dunhill juice & does it taste like a Dunhill smoke? I'd be surprised if it did.
    Most of the Chinese tobacco imitation flavors taste like licking an ashtray, with a hint of arse in it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post

Exactly why I think they're probably the closest thing to a real ciggy.. lol
    Dicko likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast