Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Help, what's wrong with my protank :/

AVF Regular

Help, what's wrong with my protank :/

So I got a new protank 2 this morning and set it up with some new juice and thought.. wow, awesome! So now I have some time alone again I went off and got my vape, fired it up and nothing is coming out, just a thin wisp of vapor. What have I done to it? It worked fine this morning and now I'm hardly getting a draw off it. I can hear it making the noise that it should be making, but no vapor is coming out. Argghh, I will not smoke, I will not smoke

AVF Regular
    How strange. Have you taken the tank off and checked that the coil etc are still in place? Has the battery run down?
    KitKat likes this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    How strange. Have you taken the tank off and checked that the coil etc are still in place? Has the battery run down?
    My battery had just charged so it's freshly loaded. I did have some pretty immediate leakage into the battery when I was trying to vape it. Damn it, I suck at this lol. And not in a good way!

AVF Regular
    Maybe the air holes are blocked, with juice? Do what essie says and make sure the coil is screwed in firmly, then take it off the battery and clean any juice, gently blow through the mouth piece into some tissue at the base to clear out any juice in the air tube thingy.

Just fiddle with it a bit Kitkat.
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    I lost patience with it and got my evod back out. Will take it all apart tomorrow, make sure it's all clean and screwed together properly. One day I'll find my perfect piece of equipment
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Make sure the threads are clean too, I was having a similar problem on an ego batt until I realised the threads on the clearo were gunked up with espresso juice, took a little elbow grease to get it all off, which just goes to show how neglected my poor little ego batts are these days

I'm not fat, I just ate somebody who was.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Make sure the threads are clean too, I was having a similar problem on an ego batt until I realised the threads on the clearo were gunked up with espresso juice, took a little elbow grease to get it all off, which just goes to show how neglected my poor little ego batts are these days
    Ohh... ok that's something I very likely need to do.

AVF Regular
    I bought a clone mini protank 2 off of fast tech, its a fussy bugger and doesn't like most of my brand new coil heads and even when I do get one to work it soon stops working. I gave it up as a bad joke and went back to evods and MT3's for slim vapes.

I guess I got what I paid for hehe
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    I actually can't see the airholes on this tank :/ Off to google what they should look like.

AVF Regular
    Wow the airholes are tiny. Ok, I switched battery and now it's vaping, still a bit tight but it's working. My battery must be gunked up I guess I should have tried that before posing the thread sorry :/
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast