Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: dumb a@# points

AVF Regular

dumb a@# points

well i get dumb a@@ points. i got my order of new flavors in and made up a bunch of testers with all the empty bottles i had. i discovered that i need a little more then 10% flavor. but it was grate the juices i had i rily dident like. well lets face it i hated them. but was not going back to smokes and i'm stubbion so i stuck with it.

so now i got all these grate new flavorless and i'm loving the vape. how can thing's go wrong, well were off up to take the kids to see there granmar up in gelong. and i think i got a bunch of smoking rellies that will be there on aussie day. i might be abile to convert a cupple of them. but humm what flavour should i take. i think people know where this is going. i know i'll take them all yer that's what i'll do that's rily smart. i have no more empty bottles and i'll take them all on a 3 hour drive.

well guss what i rilised when i got home. yep you gussed it i left them there. shoure enuth i'll have them back in two week's. but in the mean time it's back to the yacky flavours. i got an order of empty bottles coming in but who know. maby it's anther race see witch one arrives first. shore enuth i could tip out one of the flavours i dont like and just use that bottle. but i just cant bring my self to wast anthing.

so that's my story mager dumb a@# point. just felt like shareing. from one noob to anther

AVF Regular
    Stomp, steve.c, Stewey and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    It was all quite clear to me, you just need to read phoenetically
    Old Dog, Quom, essiemessy and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    if you really don't like the flavours you have available, maybe you could mix up some flavourless juice just to get you thru. just some pg/vg/nic mix. i've found it better to have no flavour at all (apart from a slight peppery-ness from the nic), than to try and stick with flavours i really don't enjoy at all.

AVF Regular
    I got it, just being a facetious pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple ;p

AVF Regular
    lol we all make this mistake at times .. but if you leave them in the back of the cupboard you might like them later on.. alot of people do it thart way... what I do is when I am cleaning out is I give my bad flavours to other people around me who often end up liking them ... the really bad ones tip around my windows or keep in case I ever have ants....
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Super Moderator
    i've only ever managed to forget to take juice with me once. I was nearly at work when I realised, and didn't have time to drive the 45 minute each way trip to get it.

by absolute fluke, I happened to have a bottle of nic wiith me that I was dropping of at a mate's place that afternoon. So I went straight to the nearest chemist and grabbed some VG, then ran into Woolies and grabbed some strawberry flavouring. Wasn't the best vape in the world, but it got me through the day.

I've never forgetten since
    essiemessy, Fatman, spud and 2 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Seriously, you can't say di*k but you can say shit? Bizarre.

What are the flavors you don't like?

Adding chocolate, banana, menthol plus others can save a juice, or at least mask other flavors making it vapable.
    Vaping does not resemble poisonous tobacco smoking, it is a safe replacement.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    if you really don't like the flavours you have available, maybe you could mix up some flavourless juice just to get you thru. just some pg/vg/nic mix. i've found it better to have no flavour at all (apart from a slight peppery-ness from the nic), than to try and stick with flavours i really don't enjoy at all.
    yes but if i had an empty bottle i would make a flavour i like i still have the constrates so i can make more just to lazy to find somthing to put it in..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast