Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: mod from fasttech

AVF Regular

mod from fasttech

i got an idea it may be a silly idea. well in fact if it's coming from me it probably is.
    but first i need some info if there was a raffle for e cig gear and tickets were $1 to $5 for item from fasttech what would you want those item to be ????

answer this and i might tell you my idear

AVF Regular
    Are you wanting to raise money for a good cause?

Answer this and I'll give you my thoughts

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Are you wanting to raise money for a good cause?

Answer this and I'll give you my thoughts
    Good is subgective
    Mathy likes this.

Stolen from girlypants post

I think these are great and would be good for the office or travels nice and small
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/1381305

Now tell us your evil plan

AVF Regular
    I will all in good time the most stuiped I dears are the ones u better wate for. Till tommorow night all

AVF Regular
    OK so whatís my plan whatís my scheme. Well Iíll tell you.

Ok threw out the year I can see myself ordering a whole heap of odd and ends from fasttech. Got my next one coming up in about 2 weeks on pay day? And it got me thinking (and yes my head dose hurt) I see so much generosity on this site. There was a big call from Giruvian just recently and the generosity that poured from member was simply amazing. It got me thinking. (Yes head hurts even more)

At the time as much as I wanted to I couldn't help budget constraints. So then I had an idea when I make my orders from fasttech it wouldn't be a lot to order a cheap mod, evod tanks, dripping addyís, or even some of the other wonderful l things they have. Now individually, these items arenít worth a lot. But you start to group them and you got yourself a nice little e-cig hampers to raffle.

Arr but why I hear you ask what you looking to raise money for?
    Well I had 2 thoughts on the matter, my first inclination was it could be used to help fund a vape meet. You know venue hire and such. But also it could be used to fund bigger and better raffles in the future .

Ok some examples of my idea on my next order I was ordering these
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1460006
    now sorry I couldnít donate all 5 of them I need some to. But I could donate one with one of these included
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/14...ing-cable-23cm
    I was also thinking a pack of these
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1536400
    To get the ball rolling but Iím open to ideas why Iím asking what people would like
    Next mouth order I could maybe swing something like this
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...le-voltage-apv
    Or
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...copic-variable

Now these are just ideaís I need your help to see what items people would be interested in winning. What would entice people to spend $1 to $5 on a ticket?
    Now for the hard part the logistic, Iím not a rich man as much as I wish I was Iím just not. I even checked under the couch and behind the fridge but I could not find that million dollars that I mist placed. Now Iím willing to get the first couple of itemís to get the ball rolling. And Iím hoping that enough tickets are sold to have another one. But it can only be as good as there is interest.

Now Iím an unknown factor in all of this you guy/girls donít know me from a bar of soup. Trust is something thatís earned not just given. So I was hoping if people think that this is a good idea that one of the more senior trusted members might step up and be willing to take ticket sales. Now I am more than willing to send the items to that person or just post them out to the winner.

But this can only be as good as people make it. So over the next 6 weeks I should have made 2 orders from fasttech what little extras should I get. What shinnies catch peopleís attention?
    I even took the time to spell check that one god that took a long time.
    margyb, spud and Mathy like this.

AVF Regular
    A great idea that would appeal to quite a few people.

My comment would be that vaping is such a personal journey and sometimes you have to go through the fails to find what works for each individual. Winning a basket of goodies that someone else chose might end up in a lot of wastage.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    that's why this thread everybody has a say in what goes in the basket. what i posted were just some idea's. but i figgered you cant go wrong with ego and tips's every one needs them but what do people think will appile to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    A great idea that would appeal to quite a few people.

My comment would be that vaping is such a personal journey and sometimes you have to go through the fails to find what works for each individual. Winning a basket of goodies that someone else chose might end up in a lot of wastage.
    It could be run as something for the new vapers, I know when I was just starting out, a prize like a twist, spare charger, and evods, would have been very welcome

You could have a different raffle for the MPV and SVD, for those a bit further on in the journey, with maybe a couple of drippers and a few ready made coils and wicks.

I think this is a great idea, the money raised could be for the Aussie Vapers Association, or even for specific purposes like adding to Dr F's fund for research.

I'd be happy to add some gear to the raffle, or to buy tickets. A pack could be put together and a photo placed on here, with a couple of people willing to deal with the funds raised. We could simply have an account at a bank or building society, where there are a couple of sigs needed to access the funds, and it could be all transparent.

Great Idea Oxey!!!!
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    It could be run as something for the new vapers, I know when I was just starting out, a prize like a twist, spare charger, and evods, would have been very welcome

You could have a different raffle for the MPV and SVD, for those a bit further on in the journey, with maybe a couple of drippers and a few ready made coils and wicks.

I think this is a great idea, the money raised could be for the Aussie Vapers Association, or even for specific purposes like adding to Dr F's fund for research.

I'd be happy to add some gear to the raffle, or to buy tickets. A pack could be put together and a photo placed on here, with a couple of people willing to deal with the funds raised. We could simply have an account at a bank or building society, where there are a couple of sigs needed to access the funds, and it could be all transparent.

Great Idea Oxey!!!!
    i throught so..(head begines to swell).. the building society idear is grate for transparent. i dident even think of that one. but that would keep every thing above bord.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast