Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: Boge F16, available in dual coil at all?

Boge F16, available in dual coil at all?

From day one of getting my starter kit and vaping, I've been using Aspire Vivi Nova BDC's and liked them, had some problems with them leaking so thought I'd try out an F16..

I love the F16, great size, easy to fill, and no leaks at all.. but the flavour seems pretty low and not much vapor, compared to the Nova BDC's that I'm used to that is.

Im guessing this is because of the single coil, so am wondering if there is a dual coil available for the F16's? or another brand that's pretty much the same that has dual coils?

Have googled and searched but cant seem to find any, I just keep getting results for the small cig sized ones.

Anyway, any help with this would be great, really wish I started with the f16's so I wouldnt know any different

Cheers.

AVF Regular
    The smoktecb cartos are predominantly dual coil. They have a flange as well.

I use cartos all the time and we get a lot of vapor. Are you letting them soak up the Eliquid properly. You may be vaping too fast or hard for them. Take more air and give the poly more of a chance to catch up with your vaping.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 01-02-14 at 03:26 PM.
    Darkness likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Like the Smoktech Pyrex DCT Cartomizer Tank? looks nice thank you.. Dont know why I couldnt find them before. Vapeking is out of stock, and dont seem to list the replacement cartos either, so will have a hunt for them.

I filled the center tube quite well until it started seeping out of the little holes if that whats you mean.. I get a weird after taste in the back of my throat, but thats probably because I forgot to clean it out before using it.

Its just swapping between the F16 and the Aspire Vivi Nova BDC I notice a lot more flavour and vapor with the Nova, so hope that going to a dual coil carto will improve that.. though I like how the juice seems to last forever in a single coil tank

AVF Regular
    Aussie vendors had quite a bit of trouble with consistency of supply. I stopped using them because they are hard to find in stock all the time. Ecig modshop have some.

Also have a try of the standard prepunched or slotted boges. They have more filler and let more eliquud in.

The other thing is a different pieces of gear seem to suit different vaping techniques. Maybe you are destined for clearos.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Maybe you are destined for clearos.

Starting to think that way myself

Thanks for talking the time mate.

Cheers.

AVF Regular
    VKS XL Slotted Cartomizer have you tried these ones? i vape high vg juice and it can be a little bit thick for the little holes in the punched/drilled cartos, but the slotted ones work a treat for me

AVF Regular
    dunno if this is allowed, but i'll stick it here and if it's norti, i'm sure someone will spank me severely

anywho, darkness, why don't you head to the classies here and grab a pack of these to try. i'm pretty sure they're the same as the ones i linked to above. FS [QLD]: Boge XL LR Slotted Cartomizers