Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine View Post
    How do you handle flavour changes with the liquinator Stoney?
    One thing I like about cartos is that I can have a few on the go and jump between them.
    I am obviously not Stoney......but for my 2c

I tend to find a flavour that I commit to vaping and then put it in a tank.

I can change the flavour half way through that by a simple dump into a bottle so that I do not lose the juice, but I change cartos, a quick rinse out and good as new to fill with the next flavour.

I find that I change the contents of my tank every 2-3 days....during the days that I am vaping whatever is in there, I am always trying other flavours to see what the next one to go in there is.

As Stoney mentioned, there is a changeover if you leave the carto in there....sometimes it is not nice, but I put a label on the carto, slip the condom ends back on and it goes into my vaping kit for when that flavour is in my tank next.

Generally a bad idea to put an untried flavour in a tank.

Hope that helps

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Well I have to bow to your greater experience but having never pulled a carto apart I have not seen that - all I know is what I have experienced personally... :-)

And I always keep the carts very wet - so perhaps it is a difference in usage.

None JW Boge cartos though I have tossed a few as they did taste off even after boiling - so perhaps Del has a magic touch?

She certainly has with the juices :-)
    Best Wishes

Michael

no probs, mbr, if they still work for you thats the main thing, if you are only rotating old ones then you may be down on performance and not even know its going downhill.
    Thats an old photo of one of mine pre tank, the liquinator does not keep them as thoroughly soaked but always wet, I am always careful to keep some juice in the tank and I never get a burnt taste, just the draw seems a little tighter and flavour is down a lot. I think its deposits on the heater more than the nuked bit of fill. I have autopsied a couple that I used very very wet just to see if there is a difference. Still got that black hole in them.
    I was just trying to indicate to others that boiling is not going to bring them back to as new, though it sure helps with flavour. They still reduce in performance.
    The $7? pipe cutter from bunnings is ideal for looking at the insides of ecig stuff, that old one was carved up with a dremel a few months back.

I have a temp controlled hot air soldering iron, without PG the wrapper type fill distorts at under 140C, not catastrophically, it starts to shrink and curl up .. when PG is added it will cope with a 300C blast (and make one hell of a lot of vapor) .. the fibrous stuff seems to cope with higher temperatures dry. So I can see that enough juice and enough time between puffs should keep it all intact but evidence does not seem to support it.
    FWIW .. some of the older cartos I pulled apart had a paper based product wrapped round the heater, it would still get a hole, now it seems to be a meltable stuff.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Hi everyone thanks for the responses.

My order from juicewhore arrived late last week. I have been using the LR type B Atty and think its great. The Type B still has the occasional leak issues (same as Type A) but the extra capacity is great.

To increase TH you can add a little vodka or add a special TH product that Juicewhore sells, hmm i think it is called qhit

I got some of this with my order. It is called "flash" (thanks Lemoo). I cant find any info about mixing amounts thou. I added 6 drops to my 2Mls of Mt Dew (fantastic flavor btw) of zero nic juice but didnt notice any extra TH.

Boxelder when they are on sale which they currently are - delivery can be a bit slow but good quality

Ok. So ive checked out the site, read more forum posts than i would admit to but i just cant seem to get my head around mixing amounts. Ive seen the juice calculators (http://www.ecigexpress.com/ejuice-calculator.php) but still need some help.
    Lets say i ordered 30Ml of Mountain Dew Tripler at 80%PG and 20%VG and 0% Nic (juicewhore ftw). My goal is to end up with 90% PG 10% VG 18Mg Nic Juice (seems to be sweet spot). To achieve this I guess i would order 120 ML 48 Mg/Ml PG blend (http://www.boxelderchemicalsupply.co...d&productId=21) and some 250Ml VG 0% NIC (http://www.juicewhore.com/store/inde...&productId=448). Would i also need to order some 0% Nic PG (http://www.juicewhore.com/store/inde...d&productId=33) to help "fill out" my juice? Sorry for all the websites pasted i just want to get my head around this.

3. get a liquinator there is a reason that so many experienced vapors use them.
    I have decided i will. Im also going to bite the bullet and get a Provari with it once VapeBar has them in stock.

My absolute favorite device (apart from tank mods) at the moment is the Ego Dual coil mega cartomizer. It takes a good 3 ml of liquid, vapes like a steam train
    Thanks. Is something like this a good starting point (for use with an Ego-T) http://www.juicewhore.com/store/inde...productId=504?

ego T works well with new atomisers, fades pretty quickly over around 3 weeks, far less with some of the strong flavours from tasty vapour, I would rate atty life in days Ive been using one of my attys for nearly 3 weeks. Im pretty sure its shot now. Will give me a chance to take it apart and clean it thou.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Even when i purchase my Provari (plus liquinator and goodies) im still infront of what i would have spent on analogues since i quit plus i feel fantastic. Im having so many people come up to me when im out and about using it, its a great conversation starter. I really think the e-cig market is set to explode here. The impact its going to have im not so sure about.

AVF Regular
    Chilli> I know it's a long shot, but are you the Chilli that is a Mighty Manly supporter, 2011 Premiers in the NRL.
    If so we used to converse in another forum years ago?

Flea.

Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Chilli> I know it's a long shot, but are you the Chilli that is a Mighty Manly supporter, 2011 Premiers in the NRL.
    If so we used to converse in another forum years ago?

Flea.
    Not me mate. I'm a mad Dragons supporter.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Not me mate. I'm a mad Dragons supporter.
    I won't tell anyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12