KR808D-1 clearomisers

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I could buy a clearomiser with 808 threading (to fit my Halo G6), in Australia. I would purchase from O/S but the shipping times are ridiculous. Thank in advance everyone!

AVF Regular
    Hi and welcome Is any of this at Flavourvapes (aka Juicewhore) what you need? Kanger - KR808 - FlavourVapes

They have cartomisers.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Thanks btobw!
    I had a quick look, are they australian? Can't seem to find out

AVF Regular
    HAVE A LOOK AT SMOKELESS IMAGE, THEY AR US BASED BUT HAVE CLEARO'S RATHER THAN CARTOS, AND SHIPPING IS PRETTY REASONABLE (BETTER THAN HALO'S)
    or even a 510 to 808 adaptor so you can use 510 stuff on your 808 battery
    excuse the caps lock, at work and was typing something that needed to be in caps

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JRock911 View Post
    Thanks btobw!
    I had a quick look, are they australian? Can't seem to find out
    Yes, Flavourvapes (Juicewhore) are Australian and prices are Au$. They're in the Snowy Mountains somewhere.

One of the reasons I linked to that page was because I thought they had 808->510 adapters as well, but I've just noticed they're out of stock :/

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro