Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Crappy morning turns out ok!

Crappy morning turns out ok!

So, I had a car accident this morning. Other car at fault, my 3 kids with me and the passenger of the vehicle that hit me was verbally abusive, so I called the police to help. All sorted, no major damage to the car but I am, as you can imagine, shaken up. My husband has come home from work for the day, which is ace. The accident, as you can imagine is the crappy bit...

I come home after all of this and there is an express parcel on my chair outside. In it contains the 2 juices I ordered, plus a freebie! Lovely and efficient vendor so, that act of kindness made me smile. I now have 2 on the go, coca cola which I ordered and drink far too much of, and the freebie bubble gum, they are both yummi! The other one that I ordered was RY4, so I'll be interested to try that too.

Thanks for reading about my shit, turned good morning. I think it's time for a little nap under the air conditioner
    Being a mumma, Tattoos, Piercings and now vaping are my thing!

"Bipolar disorder can be a great teacher. It's a challenge, but it can set you up to be able to do almost anything else in your life." - CARRIE FISHER

Oh, and a 'proud moment', after the accident and I parked the car, I reached for my PV, NOT the packet of ciggies that I always carry around (still transitioning), once I got home I lit up, but baby steps are still steps in the right direction.
    oxey and Aussie Vaper like this.

"Bipolar disorder can be a great teacher. It's a challenge, but it can set you up to be able to do almost anything else in your life." - CARRIE FISHER

AVF Regular
    Hey HoleyMumma,
    You really know you are on the right track when you reach for you PV after something like this eh?
    This is a huge step for you and I reckon you should celebrate.
    In time you'll figure out more times, places and strategies to replace the insidious lure of a smoke to mark 'an occasion'.

heh
    Fatman, Olfella, Stewey and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Bummer on the prang, but yes on the bright side picking up a pv after that instead of your smokes is awesome. Well done.

Don't beat yourself up having the odd smoke. It seems a lot, (myself included) just cut right down over a few weeks then transitioned off gradually.

AVF Regular
    and further to Dicko's comment, when we started and got into it, we moved our smokes further away than an arm's reach. Turned out that the pause to get up was enough to vape on a bit and ultimately not bother.

Thanks. Yeah, I just automatically went for the PV, which is ace!! I'm iff for a sleep now, and when I wake up, I'll give the insurance company a call :/

Super Moderator
    God -seems to be the time for car accidents. I was in my first one ever yesterday. The driver didn't see our car, and just drove out right in front of us. Insurance have come and picked our car up today. So I'm now waiting to see if it's a write off or not.
    Dicko likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    God -seems to be the time for car accidents. I was in my first one ever yesterday. The driver didn't see our car, and just drove out right in front of us. Insurance have come and picked our car up today. So I'm now waiting to see if it's a write off or not.
    As Long as you Dean and Jessica are ok , bugger the car ( although an inconvenience ) ... stoopid stoopid people , always amazes me , a car is a a really big thing not to see lol... no-one ever tells the truth and says " well Officer, you see , I just couldn't be effed turning my head , or checking my mirrors, besides , don't you know I am important, its up to other road users to look out for me ! "
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    yeah Dean and I are ok - glad Jessica wasn't in the car, we were on our way to pick her up from school. I'm just sore in the lower neck and shoulders. Kind of amusing in retrospect - my glasses flew off on impact, and Dean naturally got out of the car straight away and I was then trying to grope around the car looking for my glasses. I'm extremely short sighted, and finally found them in the drivers foot well lol
    gtadmin, Fatman and MrGruffy like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

your gonna be more sore over the next few days, whiplash is a pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple; should get checked out by the local doc for insurance coverage in case it goes on for a while (can last for months). In the mean time use a heat pack on your neck to try and relieve the stiffness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast