Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Clearo Upgrade Time

AVF Regular

Clearo Upgrade Time

Ok, so even though i said i would never do it, as they didn't interest me, the 'shiny' urge overcame me and i ordered an eVic.

Now there's not much sense i rolling with my eVic with a $9 ViVi Maxi on it... So it might be time to look at something higher end to pair with my new toy when it arrives.

I dont think i'm quite ready to take the plunge into rebuildables yet... I don't know why, but it kinda scares me... Probably because i know nothing about it.

I'm mixing my own juices from concentrate and experimenting with flavours etc, so i guess i've taken the plunge - Maybe it's time for rebuildables?

What options/suggestions do people have in the pre-fab market that i should consider?

Or should i just not even bother there, and look at some sort of rebuildable?

The only guideline i have is... I'm not a huge fan of chrome (hence why i ordered the black tubes for my eVic), but from why i've seen most higher end stuff comes in chromes. Happy to suck it up if need be
    chaotic thoughts likes this.

AVF Regular
    have you thought about trying carto tanks? i've tried vivi novas, and imho, carto tanks are a huge step up. and no rebuilding necessary. and you can get tanks from a couple of bucks up to HEAPS. there's some gorgeous tanks out there.
    Crisscross, Rynxa and spud like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Aspire Nautilus, that is all...
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    have you thought about trying carto tanks? i've tried vivi novas, and imho, carto tanks are a huge step up. and no rebuilding necessary. and you can get tanks from a couple of bucks up to HEAPS. there's some gorgeous tanks out there.
    Haven't tried a carto.... I honestly thought they were crap... Guess im wrong *goes to google for some research*

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Aspire Nautilus, that is all...
    This is what i was thinking...

I'm running 2 nautilus and also some carto tanks. Both give great flavour the boge f16s (flanged) cartos are a nice reasonably price device to try with and the nautilus is awesome as a clearo upgrade
    spud and Nasha like this.

AVF Regular
    Hmm might get a nautilus and a cheapish carto then...
    Monk EyBoy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Entry carto recommendations?

Just saw the F16 recommendation... I wish i asked this question before i placed orders with JW and VK!

I once read somewhere that the filler in carto's may not be very healthy?
    Last edited by Nasha; 07-02-14 at 09:52 PM.

If you're not in a huge hurry, you could try one of these to see if you like cartos, (get VKS slotted cartos or boge cartos as suggested above), these are pretty, and not too expensive, but have a glass tank which is better than the plastic ones.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10007240/1601307
    Nasha likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

I think spud pointed me at boge f16s, as long as u prime cartos properly they are fantastic, get yourself a tank filler tool as well
    Last edited by Monk EyBoy; 07-02-14 at 09:53 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    spud likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast