Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got my starter kit from Aussie vendor juice whore. Got to Perth in 3 days. Most people go for the ego and love it. I went for the 510 starter kit and it's been great. It's a bit more like a cigarette. I then got my nic juice from health cabin and it was here in a week. I got a couple of 10 dollar 306 batteries which are even smaller than the 501 but use the same thread so all parts are interchangeable. If I'm vaping stood outside a bar or whatever I like the 306 cos it's a super mini cig looking thing so no one even notices. Battery won't last long but it is enough to stop me having a durry when im drinking, which is the point for me. With a pcc you can keep charging on the go and it's about the size of a pack of smokes anyway. Then I just carry a few spare cartomizers or cartridges in my pocket.

I'd recommend the ultimate pipe juice from juice whore. Bit like a tobacco caramel. I also like the ry4 flavor I got from Perth based vape bar.

I was all set with the above and juice that will last me a while for around 130 bucks by the way. I'd stay away from the branded stuff it's too expensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12