Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Full starter kit + nic ?

Hi, as yet I have not gotten any e-cigs, I am very curious about it but everywhere I look theres alot of things that just don't make sense to me, the websites even use the "jargon" for the items and I have no idea what is what.

What I was wondering is, is there any place (OS i'd say because of nic) that sell full kits with nic ? so basically I could make the one purchase and have everything i needed to actually use them, instead of getting a bit from one place and a bit from another ?

Welcome to the forum, I understand it is very daunting to a newbie, not knowing where to start, we all went through it to begin with, there is so much info out there, it can become information overload!. As you are on the Aussie forum, I take it you live in Australia. If that's the case, then you can get all your hardware and flavours locally, and only have to order nicotine from OS. Check out the vendors in Australia, they are extremely helpful. You can get your nicotine from Health Cabin (China) or Box Elder (USA). You really need to do some research, and don't let it put you off. Happy Vaping!

AVF Regular
    Healthcabin.net is a good cheap quality supplier in china where you can get everything you need in one spot.

Thanks i will check those places out, it is very daunting, but i've heard so many good things about the e-cigs I just have to give them a go

Welcome to vaping!

Feel free to post what you are looking for (long battery life, small device etc. plus your current smoking habits). You might get some more specific suggestions, or at least a bunch of options to narrow the field).

Cheers,
    Caff.

Good luck! I started a few weeks ago myself and I have been using the Halo G6. great little kit and you can buy the nic through them as well. healthcabin and the lilke are cheaper alternatives, however.
    JuiceWhore Sig

60 ML 100 Mg / Ml Levonic (10%)
    Blended with USP Grade Propylene Glycol or USP Grade Vegetable Glycerine

This is one of the bottles i was looking at, but it does not say "niccoteine" anywhere on the site so I am a bit worried that I may be buying the wrong thing, does everything that is niccotiene just say 100 Mg / 48 Mg etc ?

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylent View Post
    60 ML 100 Mg / Ml Levonic (10%)
    Blended with USP Grade Propylene Glycol or USP Grade Vegetable Glycerine

This is one of the bottles i was looking at, but it does not say "niccoteine" anywhere on the site so I am a bit worried that I may be buying the wrong thing, does everything that is niccotiene just say 100 Mg / 48 Mg etc ?
    Yes they quote mg nicotine but it's actually mg/ml
    Variable Power Mods for sale: None, only making to order at the moment with 2~3 week lead time. See Manufactures / Custom Mods / Additions for details.

Ah k, so that bottle actually IS niccotiene (please excuse my ignorance, i'm day 1 into this)

I have gone and found the Halo G6 and to be honest it looks like it's the way to go for noobs like me it seems to have everything ready to go and an instruction manual (yay).

Thanks everyone for your help it's appreciated.
    Last edited by Psylent; 12-10-11 at 03:32 PM.

its not that hard, you just need a good ecig and some juice, the starter kits come with all you need sans juice. Since juice itself turns out to be very personal thing with many different strengths and flavours, I can't see a good starter kit with juice being easy to put together unless you chose the juice seperately, which is exactly the same anyway as buying a starter kit and juice.
    Have a look in the suggested starter kit thread for ideas.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast