Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Please recommend an E-Cigarette for my mum!

There are heaps of celebrities that use the basic mods so maybe you can show her that, if she uses the cigalikes, it's really not worth it, even though they are cheap you gotta keep buying the refill cartridges. A basic Ego-T and a clearomiser doesn't look like a cigarette but you get a more authentic sensation like the throat hit and more vapour. 444022805394edd723f9ce7a7959b217.jpg

AVF Regular
    I tried to convert my mum when she showed real interest after she realised it has worked for me. She is one of my few failures.

She is 76 and is completely embarrassed by the concept of anything but cigarette looking devices because she thinks they look like you are using drugs. She also struggles with unscrewing jar lids, let alone clearo's, child proof bottles and batteries etc. (hence her being horrified when I suggested she try my istick instead of the ego's I gave her).

She is still a smoker but is glad she has them as a back up. She only ever vapes about once a week when she is desperate for a fag and can't smoke. Eg. in the toilets at a shopping centre, a hospital appointment or a friend's home in secret. She's glad she's got them because she is planning a couple of long bus trips.

I've suggested to her if she wants to try the white cigalikes I'll order them for her. She is much more comfortable with this appearance but hasn't asked yet. I figure at her age she can do what she damn well pleases.

And yes, I agree with Criss, you need to involve them in the decision.
    steve.c, itslilox and oldgamer like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I was a 60 a day rollies tobacco smoker I went from 60 a daý to 0 overnight. I spoke to a few moderators of forums to do with ecigs. I started with a kangertech evod starter kit cost me i think $45.00 i brought ready made juice but now I make my own, but I changed because I was diagnosed with copd my cigs caught up.
    I dont become breathless with ecigs, i was the first in my clan to buy one. But now so far I have 3 people on ecigs not bad in a say 6 month period.
    Tell your Mum or mrs sorry I have forgot already. Get on the ecig kangertech evod very easy to use and I only use it for if I am going out, my tesla is a bit big to go to a wedding. Lol
    Get vaping it will save your life and your bank balance.

AVF Regular
    i think this is one of the best starter kits available, it has everything including coils and charger (requires adaptor)

Kanger EMOW Kit | VapourEyes

and this vendor offers free shipping for orders over $50, great deal IMO

I'm new on here so firstly please excuse the lateness of my reply, I realise this is an old post but its something that struck a chord with me sio I am replying in the hope it helps others.
    I also started with a starter kit from Easy Puff Australia it was for me the easiest way to get off the cigarettes (I was a 40 year 2 pack a day smoker), because it exactly mimicked the act of smoking. Of course like others on here I now vape a mod, but guys please cast your minds back to what it was like when you took the step, I really do think there is a place for cig-a-likes (especially for women) who want to transition from smoking and not look all "weird" with a vaporiser. My original Easy Puff kit has now been passed down thru 5 people who I am pleased to say have all quit cigarettes. Three (including myself) still vape because we enjoy it the other two quit all together and no longer smoke or vape....a great outcome in my book.
    Last edited by Fatman; 13-01-18 at 10:11 PM. Reason: link deactivated
    disley and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    or your mum or a new vaper could buy an Innokin T 20 Innokin Endura T20 Starter Kit | VapeKing .. and coils...readily available from many stores... thankfully there are now a variety of really good starter kits.. many good options for people new to vaping..

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Please check here my dad use to purchase few from here, as i saw the post deliveries have a big logo of the vape store https://vapedna.com.au/top-selling/

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by normanb View Post
    Please check here my dad use to purchase few from here, as i saw the post deliveries have a big logo of the vape store https://vapedna.com.au/top-selling/
    Stay well away from norman and his dad's store. Unless you enjoy being ripped off of course.

sent from my masticated yam
    DocM likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Aaaah, nepotistic cleature flom olient. Plawn Clackers & lice.
    Tara likes this.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Aaaah, nepotistic cleature flom olient. Plawn Clackers & lice.
    That's lacist!

Sent from my butt using Telepathy
    Tara, DocM and emu like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast