Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: [GUIDE] So you want a Starter Kit

AVF Regular
    I started on the HOV Deluxe Kit which was fine after discovering this forum (and thread) when I was 1st interested and got me started but very quickly (within 2 weeks) moved on to a istick 30w and a nautilus mini which was so much better. Part of me wishes that I had got the second set up first and saved the $80.

Since then I have picked up a Subtank mini which is doing it for me and a Ego One battery which I also love for pocketabilty with the Nautilus

How to explain this to a new vaper has me stumped. It's an intense and steep learning curve!

Having said that I passed on the starter kit to my stinky brother and he got off the cigs too so that was a great result.
    NateGL likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Well I've taken your advice and ordered the VK Deluxe starter kit, can't wait to get it and try it out.
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.

Started on an istick 30W with nautilus mini. Was good. Lovely flavour easy to maintain but coming from shisha im a lung hitter and the nautilus wasn't the greatest for that.
    I think it would be perfect for someone quitting the cigs.

I got mum a ego c twist 1300mah and 650mah as backup with the evod 2. She's a smoker (was) and loves it but finds it awkward to fill the tiny tank so i think the ego one or ego one mini might be better because of the easier filling tank and replaceable coils (old finger friendly). Evod, ego one would both be good for mouth to lungers. (Only my opinion) and a good starting choice.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeard View Post
    There are better options available for the same value

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Is vaper empires viva titanium starter kit ok i read some good things on the net , I know nothing about vaping ( it does seem pricey now im reading previous posts )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko1340 View Post
    Is vaper empires viva titanium starter kit ok i read some good things on the net , I know nothing about vaping ( it does seem pricey now im reading previous posts )

I had a friend start with VE, and he quickly realised it as a mistake.
    I would go with something as recommended here - less postage and more reliable as well as interchangeable products.

Just my 2c/

Ok thanks rupert i think i will do a bit more research

Anyone familiar with these guys and/or their starter kits? Get Affordable Aussie E-Cigarettes Here | We Ship Aus wide
    I'm keen to get into vaping and have done all the research but I'm nervous about Qld regulations regarding the possession of nic and choosing the right device and mixing liquids etc. These kits look like a good way to get started but I tried a mate's e-cig and it was piss-weak (no taste, no real "smoke" on exhale) and don't want to end up with something like that.

AVF Regular
    Hey strop69 - I wouldn't buy from that site. They don't have any of the more reputable brands, and the prices for what they offer are high. I'd check out the Vendors here first, and take a look at what some others have bought as a starter kit. The ones on that site are quite likely to be piss-weak like your mates one. Not to mention, they're an Aussie site, claiming to sell Nicotine? That is a red flag straight away, as its illegal to sell Nic in Australia.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast