I'm hoping I'm allowed to post this here. F'orgive me as I'm a newbie here and tried to read through all of your rules- may have missed something. I'm a vaper who has been using vapor products for over 6 years after quitting a 32 year 2 pad a day habit, and I live in the U.S.A. and I know many vendors (which I'm not affiliated with any of them in any way) have not been shipping to Australia, but one company I buy from often has started shipping to your country again. I just thought I would give a head's up as their prices are good at least in the U.S. and they are fast. I don't know if anyone has experience with them or not, but I'm hoping if you order from them, it will work out well for you. Here is the section of their website that talks about international shipping: https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/shipping

Btw, I've been using the eGrip-2 and now there's a "light" version that is made of titanium for lower weight. I love this device and would recommend it to anyone starting out. The Joytech AIO round version and box version are decent kits for starting too...they are just pretty much flawless with the coils that you just prime, attach and start vaping with. They just aren't as solid and don't have any controls and only hold 2 ml. For these reasons I think the eGrip-II is a better mod as it feels good in the hands, is well built and solid and there are tons of controls including Temp limits, Voltage or Wattage, a clock, etc. I have used all the renditions of the eGrip from the time they came out in 2013? up until their last version which is their best one. I typically use the 0.5 ohm coils for a good throat to lung hit (semi-lung hit) or the Notch coils (0.25 ohm) for a direct lung hit and it is quite good!!

Regards, and if you have any questions, please feel free to post here or send me a private message. Although I probably won't frequent this forum as much as I do others, I have my settings to receive emails.
-TennDave