Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Smile Hello, newbie from Gold Coast here

G'day Aussie Vapers,

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I had been an 18 year smoker (half my life) at 40 per day until 192 hours ago. I have now been vaping solid for 8 days with no analogues and I feel great so far, no real cravings. I first came across ecigs in September 2010 and started on elusions - which were ok but did not provide enough of a hit/vapor to make me give up the analogues.

I knew there was "another world" to vaping - buying, mixing nic juice, custom mods, etc - but it seemed to confusing at the time to really go in depth. So fast forward to the end of 2011 and I decided to jump back in and learn as much as I could about vaping on these forums. I learned so much from you guys, from your opinions to your reviews, and your official suppliers that I decided to make the jump into "real" vaping with an Ego-T and imported nic. I still have a lot to learn but I am very appreciative to this forum for helping me find a solution and for the first time in 18 years I feel very very confident that I have finally got this massive pshycial and psychological monkey off my back.

If anyone out there is new to this and thinking of quitting analogues please take the time to go through this forum and explore your vaping options.

Thank you

Welcome rtpshark,

sounds like you are on the right track now!

Cheers, buggy.

Cheers and welcome..Congrats on giving up the cancer sticks you'll never look back

Welcome, rtpshark. Wise move you have made for health and pocket. When you have the inevitable questions plenty of people on the forum more than happy to pave your way to successful vaping.

Thank you Buggy, totally mate, back on track and loving the vape!

AVF Regular
    Welcome....have a pleasant journey and enjoy the feeling of giving up analogues........

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

G'day Shipo, thank you for your encouragement mate!
    BTW, awesome profile pic!

AVF Regular
    glad to see you gave it a second try, and are on the right road now, it is very intimidating at first with all the options, and many give it away at the first "haircup"

Thank you Valleyjohn, this is a great community, and you guys are really helping people potentially kick a hardcore habit. Its nice to be around people who have experience with this and just how brutal it can be to quit the sticks.

Thank you PHUCKDUP2, the feeling has been great so far, I couldn't imagine going back to analogues

PS Thank you to for showing your sig banner, I went and got my own, its nice to know the stats!
    Last edited by rtpshark; 10-01-12 at 03:36 PM. Reason: sig banner update

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast