Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to buy nicotine

Hi every one i have been vaping for a month now with Zero NIC ejuice. but just started smoking analogs again so its time to mix some nicotine into my e juices. were do you guy buy it from

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Personally I like Greenhouseone.com the best . Price , quality and shipping are all good .

RTSVAPES
    or, once febuary begins, e-liq.com, yes people ***** that it smells, but that's becuase they do not realise that any compound in its pure form has an aroma, once diluted to the usual strength the aroma is gone. Don't tip it down the drain like some people do. $100 will last you a year from e-liq

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    If I were to buy nicotine, where I would buy it would be here. ;D
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

I have used Greenhouse 1, Health Cabin, RTSVapes and intellicig.co.uk. The latter is expensive unless on special although some of the purist well test nicotine out there, China good deliver and no trouble with customs (yet). RTSvapes just received 2x120 mls of 36mg. Good price reasonable postage (sent USPS 17/12 received today) but they do ship the nicotine in unlabelled bottles described as propylene glycol on the invoice rather than nicotine. Customs opened the last lot but took no exception so all good (if they sniffed the contents they would know it was tobacco based liquid because it has an unmistakable whiff of Carolina tobacco leaves! ). Just remember what strength you order or check out on the website the SKU (written on the bottles) eg N101 is 36mg etc.
    Last edited by valleyjohn; 11-01-12 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valleyjohn View Post
    but they do ship the nicotine in unlabelled bottles described as propylene glycol on the invoice rather than nicotine. Customs opened the last lot but took no exception so all good (if they sniffed the contents they would know it was tobacco based liquid because it has an unmistakable whiff of Carolina tobacco leaves! ). Just remember what strength you order or check out on the website the SKU (written on the bottles) eg N101 is 36mg etc.
    Thanks for mentioning, thats good to know as i have some coming and would've been like WTF!!! to a blank bottle. Did RTS tell you this?

Funny cause they just sent me an email 'Shopping Experience Survey' (for feedback)
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

AVF Regular
    Rts vapes all the way. Its the best.
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by besure View Post
    RTSVAPES
    or, once febuary begins, e-liq.com, yes people ***** that it smells, but that's becuase they do not realise that any compound in its pure form has an aroma, once diluted to the usual strength the aroma is gone. Don't tip it down the drain like some people do. $100 will last you a year from e-liq
    LOL I wouldn't recommend buying from e-liq.com!! It's not just that it smells, it tastes horrible too! I tipped mine down the drain.
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    Greenhouse 1
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast