Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: My Road to Vaping. Questions and Answers

My Road to Vaping. Questions and Answers

Hi,

I'm new to vaping , I've used the e-cigarette with the mb-0 cartrages

I'm wanting to upgrade to full on vaping and sticking with with what i had isn't enough. I was a very heavy smoker about 2 * 50g pouches / week of Winfield red

Here is the list of whatt io'm thinking of getting,

the thing is that i'm not sure if i'b buying enough for 3 months or if i'm buying too much or i'm leaving things out or doubling up on stuff that i don't need.
    I spend most of my time in front of my compurt thats why i've added the passthrough usb battery thingy

5ea.- JOYE eGo Mega Atomizer in 10 colors(Type A and Type B)(Clearance Sale)
    5ea.- 5pc 2.5ml Capacity JOYE eGo Empty Cartridge(Type B)
    1ea.- [Joyetech]Joye eGo T(Tank) 900/1000mAh Starter Kit with Logo(Type A)
    1ea.- Super 2600mAh Manual Battery V2 for 510/eGo
    2ea.- Empty Ejuice Bottle(childproof)
    2ea.- Refilling Empty Bottle(PE) with Blunt Needle 10ml & 30ml
    5ea.- XXXXL Dual Coil Cartomizer for 510/eGo
    1ea.- [Joyetech] Joye eGo T(Tank) Passthrough 650/1000mAh (USB battery) with Logo
    1ea.- [VG] 24mg HC E-juice/E-liquid(Flavoring Essence Doubled)

I'm thinking of buying the above from http://www.healthcabin.net at a total cost delivered to me for approx $255.00

any advice would be greatly appreciated
    PS: i've tried the chat room on irc but no one is in there http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7...23AussieVapers
    Last edited by Blue Steel; 13-01-12 at 04:03 PM.
    wannanonleakage likes this.

Looks like a pretty comprehensive kit, maybe wouldn't worry about the extra eGo Attys.

AVF Regular
    Your order is a good one, with a few different things to try to see what you like

Make sure to look at the site and enter their coupon code for over $250 bucks - it will be 10 or 15% , and order in usd not australian dollars its cheaper

get a ego tank type b not a starter kit as they hold more juice and i think are slightly more reliable
    you will vape up to 6ml a day so make sure you have enough juice (perhaps get one 18mg incase 24mg is too strong but i would think 24 is good for you)
    get some juices in the normal 80% pg 20% vg mix as it is better for carto's and tanks - the 100% vg may be too thick (unless you are allergic to pg and thats why you got 100% vg)
    get low resistance atomisers not standard resistance - more vapour
    You should get a 510 drip tip and a ego type b drip tip for the mega atomisers (same as the atomisers)

do you realise the mega atomisers are different than the tanks?
    Last edited by Mickg33; 13-01-12 at 04:18 PM.

The link you have for IRC looks wrong. Try this for information about connecting.

Think about throwing in a few Boge LR cartos

How much juice are you ordering?

CCC
    I bought a wall charger from healthcabin and it was the wrong shape tingy, so i had to get an adaptor off ebay, no biggy, just make sure you get the correct one in your starter kit.

AVF Regular
    Might be wise to not try and get 3 months of stuff at one time for your first order. Sure it costs a little more in shipping when you place a 2nd order, but if (when) you find you don't like something, it will save you in the long run.

Looks like you've chosen doublers (Flavouring essence doubled). You'd be better off choosing the standard PG mixes which are 70% PG 30% VG. If you are getting big bottles of juice, maybe spend a little extra to get smaller bottles with a wider range of flavours and find what you like.

Those mega cartomisers, some people like them, but for taste I would also recommend Boge 510D LR. Cheap and good, only 5 bucks for 5 carts. Kinda small but they do taste better IMO.
    Tobacco free since my first vape, 21-04-11

AVF Regular
    5ea.- JOYE eGo Mega Atomizer in 10 colors(Type A and Type B)(Clearance Sale)
    5ea.- 5pc 2.5ml Capacity JOYE eGo Empty Cartridge(Type B)
    1ea.- [Joyetech]Joye eGo T(Tank) 900/1000mAh Starter Kit with Logo(Type A)

Type A & B are not interchangable. Order all of one or the other.
    I suggest type B as the tanks hold more and I love them.

Keep it simple on your first order.
    Forget low resistance & double coil atomisers to start, otherwise you won't know what you changed up to when it happens.

Checking your order again, as Mick says, don't order anything mega, order everything Joye Ego-T type (B). All the same.
    Health Cabin have free shipping over $US250. Do ship via EMS, I've had most of my orders delivered to my door in six days.

All the best of luck to you.

AVF Regular
    I forgot to mention there is a hold up with the Chinese vendors orders for a week or more,
    while the Chinese celebrate their New Year.

they are normal type B he is ordering, not tank attys. I think a good choice. They aren't available in starter kits, nothing wrong with em.
    flea, the (type A and type B) is from the webpage, so type B would be selected in a drop down menu.
    I agree with forgetting LR personally on a first order, I am not a fan, particularly with double strength flavours.
    He is getting a Super 2600mAh Manual Battery V2 for 510/eGo, I assume that will drive dual coils, uses normal ego charger ?
    looks like good kit to me, maybe throw in a second USB ego charger is all..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Thanks Stoney. That should teach me to study the text closer.
    I do agree with your post. *Thumbs up*

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast