Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

New to the forum, been vaping six months

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been vaping for a little over 6 months, been analog free for the last 4. Thought I'd join up to get some tips and ideas. I'm thinking about getting into DIY but at the moment I'm importing juices from the US to use with my Echo & iGo batteries. I use the Echo & iGo cartos when I'm out and about and a carto tank at home. Really enjoying my vaping journey after 20 years as a pack a day smoker.

AVF Regular
    Welcome...you've come to the right place for tips and ideas.......will always find good advice here from many sources....the support here is great for newbie vapers.....the knowledge base here is extensive.
    you've taken the first step in a long journey of learning.....enjoy

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

CCC
    Hi Adam, what flavours do you like the best? Will you be DIY with flavour concentrates or doublers?

AVF Regular
    welcome to the wealth of knowledge and opinions that is aussievapers.
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Hi Adam, what flavours do you like the best? Will you be DIY with flavour concentrates or doublers?
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. My favourite flavours are Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice, I also enjoy some sweeter flavours like the Lemonade range from deejStuff and Blueberry Smoothie from Vaporbomb. I haven't thought too much about doublers, is there much saving in them compared to buying juice with nic in it? I was thinking more along the lines of buying some nic, some pg & vg and some flavours and creating my own. I'm a little bit worried about the future of vaping in it's current form, I can see the government getting their greasy paws onto us at some stage, and I'd like to have a good stock of DIY stuff when that happens.

Welcome Adam. I am afraid you are correct in worrying about the govt. I think the only question is when rather than if they manage to muck up our healthier alternative to smoking. But if you have a good supply of nicotine then their is nothing they can do to legislate away VG or the concentrated flavours from places that sell flavours for such things as cooking eg LorrAnn Oils and FlavourArt. So business as usual in the medium term for those prepared and for the long term if you can do without nicotine. If they ban the hardware it would be about 24 hrs before someone comes up with a simple way of making an ecigarette using parts from **** Smith.

Yep soldering irons could be banned along with circuit boards LOL
    Won't happen
    Welcome Adam!!

the **** Smiths here in Darwin are all retail now no more DIY stuff I used to love browsing all the little bins of interesting bits too

yeh, been like that here for a few years now. They tried to tell me it was too save confusion.
    pffft..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    yeh, been like that here for a few years now. They tried to tell me it was too save confusion.
    pffft..

Yup,

Jaycar are going the same way. Still have a lot of useful stuff tho?
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast