Hello! Apa khabar?

Hello and greetings to fellow vapers down under.

I'm Ghani and currently in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I work with a company in Kuala Lumpur and my HQ is in Adelaide. I came across this forum looking info on the australian vaping community in particular in Adelaide.

I'm planning to fly down to Adelaide this coming Sunday 22nd and will be around till 2nd February.

If you're a vaper and your in Adelaide, maybe we can go for a drink.

I'll be bringing my sets and my juices (mainly 12mg nic). Should I expect problems at the airport?

Super Moderator
    Selamat Datang Ghani
    You shouldn't have any issues with your PV and juices. Are any of your mods made from wood? That would be my only concern.
    Enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    Selamat Datang Ghani
    You shouldn't have any issues with your PV and juices. Are any of your mods made from wood? That would be my only concern.
    Enjoy your stay!
    Thanks juddy.

I'm afraid my wooden box mod might not be ready in time. Still in the making.

CCC
    Hi Ghani, welcome to Aussie Vapers. I don't think you will have problems at the airport on this side, your luggage will be inspected on your side though, just pack your batteries seperate from your PVs in your suitcase, and i think you have to show them what it is if you carry 1 on your person.

Hola! Saya sedang baik diri sendiri Selamat Datang ke Australia!

Anda harus halus dengan adat dan bandara.

Anda harus mencoba dan membuatnya ke Melbourne, tempat yang bagus Its dan hanya 10 jam dari Adelaide!

(Sorry if i've spelt somethings wrong I haven't learnt indosnesian for years.)

Translation:

Hola! I'm good myself Welcome to Australia!
    You should be fine with the customs and the airport.
    You should try and make it to Melbourne, Its a great place and only 10 hours from Adelaide!
    Last edited by neofelis; 20-01-12 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks CCC, I think I'll just carry my Kgo with me and the rest in my suitcase.

Hahaha. Good try neofelis. It's very much a direct translation. Halus is also fine as in silky thread fine sort of way.

It's nice to be welcomed. I only have the Australian day and the weekend to myself. The rest of the day is jam packed with business appointments/training. Any Adelaide vapers here?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghani View Post

It's nice to be welcomed. I only have the Australian day and the weekend to myself. The rest of the day is jam packed with business appointments/training. Any Adelaide vapers here?
    I'm an Adelaide vaper but not sure what our plans are for Aussie Day or the weekend. I live down south in Reynella.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

Quote Originally Posted by Flitterby View Post
    I'm an Adelaide vaper but not sure what our plans are for Aussie Day or the weekend. I live down south in Reynella.
    Do email/pm me. I dont have a mobile data plan during my stay in Adelaide but will check may email regularly.

BTW, is there prepaid any data plan i can subscribe to in Australia? I mean like prepaid account i can use on another handphone or something like that.

I'll be bringing my Hangseng Tab Blended, Energy Cow (Red Bull) and a DIY raspberry mint.

I'll bring my simple box mod, Bolt, Lavatube and a S-Kgo 1300mah with a Vision Deluxe, Giantomizer and mod tank.