Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi all, question about ego-t and Baby Notta

Hi all, very nice looking forum here

After years of being unhappy about my health I've made the switch from smoking to vaping. Ended up buying the egot starter kit, some pre-punched Boge lr cartomisers, Baby Notta tank, and a bunch of e-juice from juicewhore.

Today I filled the Notta with Del's Ultimate Pipe and let it sit for a while. Tried vaping it and all I got was a lung full of very toxic and burnt tasting smoke. I thought maybe the cartomiser needed to be pre-filled? So I dripped some ejuice in there, let it sit for 10 mins, tried again, with more success, but after a few puffs the horrible burnt taste came back and no vapor was being produced.

Questions, how do I get this combination to work? Is my cartomiser dead or somewhat damaged from using it with (evidently) no juice in it to vaporise? Should I start again with a new cartomiser?

Thanks and appreciation in advance,

egocentric.

php
    It's hard to get the burnt to go away. I'd prolly start with a new cartomiser and make sure it's filled (maybe about 20 drops) after filling the tank. Check the holes at the bottom of the cartomiser aren't covered by the tank rubber too.
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

That was fast! I have tried filling the cartomiser but the juice just runs out the bottom. My ejuice is 100% PG. Can't mix it yet as my VG nocotine liquid hasn't arrived. Could this be the problem? The hole in the cartomiser is clear of the rubber seal... thanks again for your help.

Maybe just me and probably is but I never had luck with a notta tank, bloody thing leaked and farted and filled my mouth with juice till I gave up.

AVF Regular
    I find the cartos work a lot better if you use a needle and loosen the filler material a little.. I always do this now.
    Just poke it gently into the material and wriggle it around and it'll absorb the juice straight away.. work your way around.

You might have just got a bad carto.

sometimes you just get a bad cart... I have done the same thing as you... burned taste almost immediately...don't try and fix it by pouring in more juice...if it tastes burned in the beginning the taste hardly ever goes away. What I do is get it out immediately and try again with a new cart...I never throw away the old cart (cheap I guess) and I usually try and have another go later on.... sometimes.. rarely... it works and I can get a few good vapes out of it...

anyhow... welcome to the vamping worldI

Sounds like you started toking it before the carto filled causing it to burn... You will have to switch the carto cause the burnt taste wont go away from my experience. Once you have changed it, filled the tank up again, start toking the notta WITHOUT pressing the button. This will force juice into the carto like sucking on a straw with a drink except the foam will soak up the juice. You should see bubbles coming out of the slot very quickly. If that works then keep doing it for about 10 times. Your carto is filled with juice and should be ready to go. This is the quickest, easiest, most mess free way to fill a carto in a tank from my experience.

Had Nottas in the past aswell and they are a pain in the a$$ to work with, especially when changing cartos when there is still juice in the tank.
    Black Provari with 3ml AL Liquinator - Bunch of Ego-T's - Too many 510-T's

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Yeah you have to fill the carto the first time around. If you activated it before it was filled then the filler is burnt.

Also if you wanna change cartos when you have a tank full of juice, it's not that difficult to stick a syringe in there and suck out the juice. The first revision of them didn't have the screw hole which made them a little tougher to work with.

AVF Regular
    always use condom method and VG lube = NW

Super Moderator
    UP is a dark juice too, may clog and carto not absorbing it all. This isn't just UP applies to all dark juices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast