Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: New Perth Member!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    We are everywhere
    JWH, Crisscross, shaneo and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome to AVF! I'm also in Perth (SOR)

Yeah, I think they are a bit slow over here in WA. Even the smokers don't seem to know what the hell vaping is. I have been
    asked 3 times in the last few weeks for a smoke......while I was standing there vaping. Today some dude was even begging
    me from across the road at the train station and wouldn't leave me alone till I held up my PV and yelled 'I don't smoke'
    JWH, shaneo and Brave like this.

Super Moderator
    Welcome KH41

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhojin View Post
    Welcome KH41
    Poaching people to go to the snus sub forum me thinks What's your pick for the Euro 16 mate?
    Rhojin likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Eight more to go
    7 more haha

AVF Regular
    Its now been a week since smoking normal cigarettes. First time cleaning and rebuilding the rba on the subtank mini... why does it seem a bit scary lol. Just a quick question on the coil on the rba, does anyone know if I have to change this out regularly? I have seen some videos on youtube where people are heating the coils up and running them under the tap to clean it. Is this recommended for the kanger subtank mini rbas? Just seems a bit dangerous.
    Brave likes this.

AVF Regular
    Congrats on taking the plunge KH41, and welcome!

EDIT: And congrats on your first week! that's brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Welcome good to see some more from Perth
    Im yet to see a vaper in the wild
    I've spotted a one or two in my travels, mostly at venues on weekends, or on campus during the week.

Pretty sure at least one of my lecturers last semester was sneaking stealth vapes before class too, but he was too quick to catch in the act.
    Last edited by Brave; 26-07-15 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Updated
    shaneo likes this.
    There are two types of people in this world: those that can extrapolate from incomplete information.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KH41 View Post
    Its now been a week since smoking normal cigarettes. First time cleaning and rebuilding the rba on the subtank mini... why does it seem a bit scary lol. Just a quick question on the coil on the rba, does anyone know if I have to change this out regularly? I have seen some videos on youtube where people are heating the coils up and running them under the tap to clean it. Is this recommended for the kanger subtank mini rbas? Just seems a bit dangerous.
    Nah your coils will be fine if you clean and dry burn and rewick every week or two. If you do it regularly, the coils can last ages.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Nah your coils will be fine if you clean and dry burn and rewick every week or two. If you do it regularly, the coils can last ages.
    So true. I run coils for many months. Many of my atties have the first coil I built on them still.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the advice guys. Is it ok to dry burn and rinse under water with the box mod connected? Sorry for noob question, just dont want to damage the unit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast