Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: New Perth Member!

AVF Regular
    Quite a few of us on here by the looks of it.
    I'm backing Spain and England (being half/half), but will be keeping an eye on Belgium, Germany and France, all have great, young teams so it should be a great comp.
    I'm not that into international tournaments though, 2 weeks till the EPL starts!!! Pretty damn excited right here
    Brave likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey guys, another new perth member here. finally found a place which can answer all my questions. Only been vaping for appox 4months and have been smoke free for 90 days. im starting to look in to rebuildables at the moment. coil building has kinda caught my eye and looks very interesting. so im pretty eager to give it a go. any pointers or direction to a good thread would be appriciated. also good to see that perth has a growing community of vaping enthusiasts
    JWH and JenJ like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy198666 View Post
    Hey guys, another new perth member here. finally found a place which can answer all my questions. Only been vaping for appox 4months and have been smoke free for 90 days. im starting to look in to rebuildables at the moment. coil building has kinda caught my eye and looks very interesting. so im pretty eager to give it a go. any pointers or direction to a good thread would be appriciated. also good to see that perth has a growing community of vaping enthusiasts
    Hi Leeroy, congrats on being smoke free. This thread might have some info that you're after but there are quite a few good ones on coil building. If I come across any more I'll let you know.

Beginner's RBA Questions
    JWH likes this.

Hi Guys,

Another Perth member here. Just recently joined the community and have taken up vaping to quit cigs. So far so good. How many Perth members are there? Would be great to meet up in a fancy bar in Perth and sit there all vaping away.....

AVF Regular
    Perth SOR here. Hi to you all

Hmm....tis a long time since we had a vape meet!
    JenJ and Simmo like this.

Hello

Also from SOR here.
    Smoke free for 16 months
    New here
    Cheers.
    JenJ and CindyC like this.

Hi Vapers,
    I'm from Perth Australia.
    Total newbie, just started vaping about a month. I'm using Halo Triton as my all day/mobile vape and a SMOK Guardian III+ TFV4 SS RBA to smoke on my desk. Started DIY mixing as well :-)
    Cheers,

New to vaping or trying too. Yes I have been in contact with Flavourrepublic and found the guy very helpfull and informative as I am new to vaping and have bought a lot of the wrong things from overseas. I wish we had physical stores to go to in Perth so we can get the right stuff for our needs and discuss and try. This will save a lot of time and money and give more people the chance to give up cigarettes. Thanks to flavourrepublic I now have found out why I can not vape with the coil that was sold to me with my AIO and am eagerly waiting for for my delivery of the right coil for me. It would have helped if I could have gone into a store and tried the products available.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456