Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: New Perth Member!

AVF Regular

Red face New Perth Member!

Hi all,

Just recently decided to fully commit to giving up normal cigarettes. Itís been almost a week now and I donít regret it one bit.

I have tried in the past with cheap ego 510-tís and ego dís I think thatís what they were called and always went back to cigarettes the day after.

This time I thought Iíd buy something a little bit better and decided to order the Kanger Subox Mini and I donít regret it one bit!

The only mistake I made was purchasing 18mg nicotine juice when Iím using the rba with the 0.5 ohm coil lol!

Spent about $400 including the Subox on juice, spares, consumables etc to get me started on the road to giving up cigarettes.

Almost one week down and it looks like Iím going to finally be able to give up those stinky smokes!

Thereís so much info on this forum so Iíd like to thank everyone for helping me on my way!
    JWH, Fatman, avtek and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Bienvenudo KH41!

Good to have another Perth face on here, seems to be a few more every week.

Good work on the big order, you should be set until you decide you want that new (insert new product name here), which should be a week or two!

I've heard good things about the subox, glad to hear you are enjoying it. 18mg/ml on that thing would be intense though! I normally vape 6mg/ml juice, and I have to bring it down to 3-5 for subbing!

Anyways, welcome aboard and if you need a hand, just sing out!
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

Super Moderator
    Welcome KH and enjoy the journey .. you have lots to catch up on and share I reckon .. get comfy then jump right in !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Welcome KH41 kick back and relax. I was just kidding about the real person remark hehe.

Congrats on making the switch.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Welcome to the best vapers forum in the known universe KH41 and well done on your first week without the analogues!
    JWH and Crisscross like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Hello KH41,

More and more WA vapers are taking over this place mwahahaha (evil laugh)
    shaneo likes this.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Congratulations and welcome aboard the good ship AVF. Have fun!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Bienvenudo KH41!

Good to have another Perth face on here, seems to be a few more every week.

Good work on the big order, you should be set until you decide you want that new (insert new product name here), which should be a week or two!

I've heard good things about the subox, glad to hear you are enjoying it. 18mg/ml on that thing would be intense though! I normally vape 6mg/ml juice, and I have to bring it down to 3-5 for subbing!

Anyways, welcome aboard and if you need a hand, just sing out!
    Yes i learnt the hard way haha... i have a few ejuice orders en route with 18mg juice, lucky they are all 10mls only... i have done another order from mtbakervapor with some 6mg juice.

And thank you everyone for the kind welcome, the last time i tried vaping, we used to have shops in Perth which sell the gear, now i read because of the stupid laws they are all gone!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KH41 View Post
    Yes i learnt the hard way haha... i have a few ejuice orders en route with 18mg juice, lucky they are all 10mls only... i have done another order from mtbakervapor with some 6mg juice.

And thank you everyone for the kind welcome, the last time i tried vaping, we used to have shops in Perth which sell the gear, now i read because of the stupid laws they are all gone!
    Its true, we sorely lack anything like that. Closest we have (that I've found) is theflavourrepublic, a site operated by a guy in the Northern suburbs. He's a lovely guy and really helpful, both supply-wise and general advice. He also does a mean vanilla custard (Custardzilla) that is just supoib.

I've been speaking to a couple of mates of mine that run bars in the city and they are looking into making them 'vape-friendly', but nothing as far as vape lounges/vape shops. I have been to a few pubs that are fine with it, but only outside, which is fair enough I suppose.
    shaneo and Wgars like this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Welcome good to see some more from Perth
    Im yet to see a vaper in the wild

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast