Thread: help

help

Hi Guys new to vapin i have read all the post on where to buy nic from but still unsure
    where to buy?
    how to mix?
    is there some where i can buy already mixed with juice ?
    i smoke a pack of 30 12mg a day need to stop asap tried to just to vape with 0mg juice but still smoking but down to half
    any help would be great

thank you in advance

damien paj

Super Moderator
    G'day Damien
    Nic is available overseas, Aussie vendors are not allowed by law to sell it, but you can import for personal usage. There are numerous sites health cabin, greenhouse one, rts vapes will sell unflavored Nic that you can mix with doublers.
    You can buy flavoured Nic e-juice from the vendors listed above also. There is a thread in the general ecig thread about overseas vendors and price comparisons, there are also more vendors listed there.
    Vapeking has an ejuice mixing calculator on his site: http://www.vapeking.com.au/Articles.asp?ID=252
    You may have a member near you that may be willing to help out in the short term with juice until you get yours.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    a member near you that may be willing to help out in the short term with juice until you get yours.
    Good luck
    Where you at Damien. I'm sure someone close could give you a hand and point you in the right direction.

-s

AVF Regular
    nasty...99.9% nic....don't wanna play with that, 'specially if you have kids.........rts vapes, e-cig.com, etc sell premixed unflavoured nic liquid in larger amounts, Heaven's Gifts sell 36mg/ml unflavoured in 30ml bottles

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie1130 View Post
    I once mixed liquid myslef, I brought nicotine on line, they use express sending to me, remember, only buy little for one time. As far as I know, the nicotine density is caculated by how mg in per ml, if your nicotine density is 6mg, it means you have 6mg in 1ml. so you will know how much nicotine you should put you in your liquid base. check the nicotine I brought on line. Stoney:removed

99.9% pure is highly dangerous and too easy for an accident to happen, it is over 1000mg/ml, we vape on average at or below 24mg/ml so the majority of vapers really dont need anything unflavoured over 60mg/ml and noobs should be fine with 48mg/ml. If your unflavoured nic is 48mg/ml you can cut it 50/50 with a flavour doubler to make a vapeable 24mg/ml juice.
    Last edited by Stoney; 22-01-12 at 02:10 PM.

I have removed the links to 99.9 stuff, if this upsets people .. well, I just don't think we need it to be that public and the stuff should not be sold. There is no real reason to buy it when a years supply of diluted nic can be purchased for the cost of a carton of cancer sticks. I would not want to be a postal worker and have to be delivering that stuff, what if a spill occurs in a vehicle or similar. Watch our hobby get regulated out of existence at customs overnight.
    if you really really want it then you can search but don't expect AVF help to find it and don't post the links here.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Agreed, Stoney. Very scary stuff.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

CCC
    Unflavoured nic liquid - RTS Vapes, greenhouseone, healthcabin, other overseas vendors listed in the vendors section.

Nic mixed with flavour - healthcabin, greenhouseone, other overseas vendors listed in the vendors section.

Flavour doublers - any from aussie vendors list.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I have removed the links to 99.9 stuff, if this upsets people .. well, I just don't think we need it to be that public and the stuff should not be sold. There is no real reason to buy it when a years supply of diluted nic can be purchased for the cost of a carton of cancer sticks. I would not want to be a postal worker and have to be delivering that stuff, what if a spill occurs in a vehicle or similar. Watch our hobby get regulated out of existence at customs overnight.
    if you really really want it then you can search but don't expect AVF help to find it and don't post the links here.
    Well done Sir !!

At 1000mg/ml , 3 or 4 drops can be fatal. Not make you sick , but make you dead !!

thanks guys for all your help