Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I think I have it worked out

What are thoughts on this?

2 x egot 1000 batterys
    10 x Boge low resistance cartomizers

+ juice (still trying to decide flavours, so much choice)
    Enough to get me going?

I am still trying to decide where to get it from and already have nic coming from rts

AVF Regular
    That set up will definitely get you going, no problems there as long as you've ordered a charger too? I would also recommend a drip tip, but it's not essential, it just makes it easier to refill your cartos and keeps the heat off your lips.

Juice is a whole different ball game, good luck on your journey there. I use pre-mixed nic juices from the US, it looks like you're heading down the adding nic to local doublers, which is a good option too. Just be careful handling the nic and if you're not sure of anything just ask.

Good luck with your new hobby.

AVF Regular
    Get the 1000mah pass through batteries, that way you don't have to take the carto off whilst charging, and you can still vape on them when they're dead as long as theyre plugged in. RTS vapes is good nic so all you need is some flavour doublers to get started with a minimum of fuss. My favourite juice is Pink Spot which is ready to vape from the US. Maybe give them a try if you can bring yourself to drop $25 US on a 30ml bottle
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    Just curious what nic strength did you order from RTS vapes

48MG PG they didn't have vg in 120ml talk about shipping blowout on more than 120ml. Spoke with MJ, he said get the passthroughs as well and add some drip tips. So I think I am set now. Will be ordering tonight just want to make sure I get it together.

AVF Regular
    I found that shipping gets insane after 120ml with RTS
    GH1 is still good after 120ml. I think theres shipping is much more reasonable. Quality is good from Both vendors but.
    Id get doublers with VG in them as well instead of 100PG, give you more vapour. Most people vape around 20% VG. I do 50/50.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DeV10us View Post
    48MG PG they didn't have vg in 120ml talk about shipping blowout on more than 120ml. Spoke with MJ, he said get the passthroughs as well and add some drip tips. So I think I am set now. Will be ordering tonight just want to make sure I get it together.
    Sounds like you've got the hardware covered, now you just need to sort out your juice. Good-luck, don't order big amounts to start with, a variety of smaller bottles will give you an idea if what you like, then you can order larger sizes.

AVF Regular
    I agree with juiceninja the passthrough batteries are a good idea. Also if your nic is 100% PG you will have to order flavours with VG to get vapour.
    Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by DeV10us View Post
    48MG PG they didn't have vg in 120ml talk about shipping blowout on more than 120ml...
    Pretty sure the shipping wont change if you get 2 x 120ml lots, when you go over 240ml in total is when it seems to get excessive.

EGO-T 1000Mah; GoGo; Provari; JIB x 2

Get the XXXL dual coil clear cartomizers from juice whore with your flavours. It will save you having to constantly refill your boge units ever 10 puffs. Much more user friendly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast