Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: G'day and Ummm?

G'day and Ummm?

G'day all

My wife and I both wish to leave cigarettes in our past. However ... along with the normal impediments to quitting we have an extra one: We both have a smoking fetish. If you're not sure what that means - well let's just say that we REALLY enjoy smoking and the act itself has more than normal significance for us. Every time we've tried to quit it's been that factor which has messed up our efforts.

And so, we're hoping that moving to PVs will let us keep doing the stuff we don't want to quit, but let us get off the cigarettes.

As a result we need to find a PV which is very similar to a 120mm (or longer) cigarette and which can be used in much the same way. We've decided, however, that it doesn't need to be the same colour as a cigarette ... in fact my wife likes the idea of stainless!

Originally we were going to go with KR808s with XL batteries. But we couldn't find a supplier in OZ who had them in stock etc, etc, etc. I've looked at a lot of other options but I still think I'd prefer going with a carto solution ... but I'm struggling to find my feet here. I read in one thread here that you don't use drip tips with cartos ... but I read here where you do.

At which point I threw up my hands and came here for advice!

So - could someone point me at a FAQ or explain to me what my options are in terms of putting something?

Scotty

AVF Regular
    I'd go 2 of these if you want something that looks like a cigarette.
    http://www.juicewhore.com/store/inde...ewCat&catId=38
    but after a few weeks that novelty will wear off.

If you don't think an ego kit is too fat. Looks mire like a cigar size. Id rather go for that instead.
    http://www.greenhouseone.com/eGo-T-1...t-p/egotp1.htm you can get your nic from the same place as well.

510 connection is much more popular than 808s.
    Last edited by arth_d; 23-01-12 at 12:05 PM.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Id have to say provari. Size, durability, coating, its right up there. That thing will go anywhere, do anything and not even break a sweat. Its used to hard work.

The black model is the most popular.

You know what they say, "Once you go black".

AVF Regular
    You could go provari. You will end up there in the end most likley. Save yourself the hassle of playing around with toy ecigs and get a good mod from the beggining.

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    So you need a PV that is cigarette like but not necessarily the same colour. Ignore the Provari posts, it's as far away from looking like a cigarette as you could imagine without being a box. You were on the right track initially, the KR808 system is the best by a country mile when it comes to cigarette looking devices. The fact that no local suppliers stock them isn't your problem, it's theirs. Smokeless Image, Bloog & Vapor4Life are the sites you should be looking at.
    As other members have said, if you enjoy vaping you may want to upgrade in the future, but that's a discussion for another day.

You can definitely use drip tips on cartomizers.

AVF Regular
    I wouldnt waste you money on sites like that over priced crap with their logo on it. Better off just getting a 510 kit. Same shit with out a screen printed logo that cost you and extra 40 dollars.
    Stick to a standard 510 kit with a PCC

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I wouldnt waste you money on sites like that over priced crap with their logo on it. Better off just getting a 510 kit. Same shit with out a screen printed logo that cost you and extra 40 dollars.
    Stick to a standard 510 kit with a PCC
    This is why people try vaping and toss it in. They get recommended stuff that just isn't suitable to their needs. You're recommending a 510 starter kit and telling the OP this is the same product I've recommended with a different logo. Now if he goes with your recommendation and finds out it's piece of crap, he'll think we're both giving BS information.

The 510 and KR808's are 2 totally different vaping experiences, I've used both.

AVF Regular
    Piss off Adam. Your Bloog and Vapor for life ecigs are both peices of shit. At least if he gets a standard 510 or an ego kit he will e able to get Cartomizers and batteries locally. Can try a lot more in the variety of cartomiers atomizers heaps of room for upgrading and trying different things. Why would he toss it with a generic 510 or Ego kit. What makes the Bloog kit much better. Both 510 and Bloog have shit battery life. The Bloog one is a piece of Shit from America. Joye havn't sold millions of Ego and 510 kits because they are crap. Sounds like you are the one giving this guy bad advice. Why did you buy a bloog kit (Suck shit if you did).

AVF Regular
    Hate to point to another forum, but, if you haven't read this it's one of the best articles out there and will help find where to start
    The Wonderful World of Vaping: An Illustrated Guide to E-cigs
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast