Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: social lites

Angry social lites

Hi dear vapers,
    I am a total newby here, and from looking at the threads It looks like I may have done my $$
    for xams my wife bought me social lites to assit me with trying to give up the fags
    well tried it once and now the social lites don't work ,I have tried in vane to recharge the batt but no still don't work
    I have tried to contact them but no that doesn't work either , phone message said voice message box full, I have emailed and no answer either , so started looking around and found this site
    so howdy all
    can anyone point me in the right direction , I have read with dissapointment that the social lites are US but hey they would want to work more than just once , I know you guys are going to bag them but hey , what do I do from here,
    little help here
    please factor I live in adelaide and not one place I have contacted can help
    so help guys please
    cheers and hope to be vaping soon
    wizza

AVF Regular
    Hi wizza and welcome, a bit more info would be nice for people to help you out properly. I guess the main question would be are you comfortable with a device that is bigger than a traditional cigarette? If you are there are plenty of great options available to you.

Super Moderator
    Wizza, is this the place? http://social-lites.com.au/ There is a contact number 0447 017 037 to ring for info, but ... I bought something similar and was very underwhelmed by them and almost considered going back to fags. Got a 510 kit from eVape and have progressed from there. Edit: ecig-sa would also be a good spot; he's a croweater , very prompt service too

Cheers,
    GT
    Last edited by gtadmin; 23-01-12 at 05:54 PM.

And adding to Adams thread how many cigs do you smoke in a day. Some kits are better for social smokers and others better suit heavy smokers. Re the social lites kit it should come with two batteries and a charger. Are you saying the charger light is on when plugged into your computer but when you screw in the battery it does not charge? Or are you saying the cartridges have run dry and do not produce vapour?

Hope you persist because vaping is one hell of an easy way to quit smoking but does initially require a little work on your part and persistence. Then it is plain sailing.

Hi Guys thanks for this
    well the story goes like this I recieved the social lites as a xmas gift and have tried useing them once ,yes all ok they worked ,then tried them again the next morning and no glowing tip and no vapour so I thought hmm maybe battery so pluged into the USB on my computer and the tip glowed for about 5 seconds as I did when first charging but now it doen't seem to work at all .I have tried three other tips with out like so what am I doing wrong here,
    wizza

Hi Valley
    no I am a light smoker that wants to end it I smoke between 10 to 15 fags a day sometimes less, hmm I would not have thought they would have run dry as the kit is new ,

Super Moderator
    Wizza, how long did you leave it on the charger? 3hrs? And did you charge it before using?

hi GT
    yes charged it for the three hours it did work once and when I tried again found it a no go.
    so tried to charge it again light at the tip came on for about 5 seconds then went out .
    I have tried again but with no luck

AVF Regular
    It sounds to me like the battery died
    If you are serious about vaping and giving up cigarettes then you will have to invest in another starter kit from a reputable vendor ( my opinion only )
    Last edited by margyb; 23-01-12 at 06:33 PM.

It would seem ,
    I have tried to contact supplier but no luck they are slackers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast