Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Tried, Loved it now on it, and never going back (noobie here)

Hello everybody !!!! day 2 and NEVER going back NEVER !!

Well all i can say is wow never knew vaping existed let alone an extensive online Aussie community.
    It all started when i saw my Awesome mate smoking something (vaping) that almost looked like a mini mag-lite, and i said to myself hang on what the hell was that, he showed me and explained it, words cannot explain how excited i was to find out about such a healthier alternative because i didn't want to quit because im only 21 and enjoyed it alot and always thought to myself "its all good ive got heaps of time before i should even think about quitting". He gave me a few goes and from that moment on i was hooked and wanted one, Did some research and thought to myself wow ive gotta do this and that and the starting up cost is a bit so for about a month it got swept under my rug of NEVER HAPPEN and went back to the death sticks until we were talking again and he says to me ive got a lavatube im trying to get rid of with all the gear to get started, straight away i said "YES ILL TAKE IT"

He was ever so helpful with everything explained batteries, juices, cartos, mixing, refilling, tanks, tips you name it, he took me through it step by step and even guided me through my first filling and priming of a Notta tank and even threw in some juices to get me started and also told me about getting nic through overseas vendors, I was extremely lucky to have someone so helpful, after it was all explained to me i realized just how cheap and easy it really is. Thank You so much Andrew for everything.

I wasn't all that bad with a 40 pack lasting me usally 2 and a half days, Now 2 days in and not even thinking of that other crap anymore haven't even tried and don't want to, not to mention all the benefits you get with vaping that im sure everybody here is aware of.

But the biggest shock of all was to find out how big this industry is just in Australia itself and yet i have never seen anyone doing it at all, its like a big secret but its not if you know what i mean AMAZING!

I look forward to being apart of this friendly and helpful community
    Thanks Tom

AVF Regular
    Welcome Tom
    I wish all smokers had friends like your friend Andrew to help you like he did.
    keep us informed on how you are going and spread the word

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Welcome Tom ... its definitely exciting when you first find out about ecigs. Your starting off the right way with the lavatube. I just ordered one today, cant wait!

hehe, i see a new keen as forum nutter already.
    welcome to our little clan..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Wow, what a fantastic way to start, Tom! What a good friend you have. Welcome to our little community. I started out in September but it took me a bit longer to totally get off the analogs. I think I got the Lavatube about two weeks after that. If you ever have any questions, this is a great place to get help.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Nice one Tom.

You were lucky to have a mate to get you over the hurdle. Its all downhill from here. How will you spend the extra cash in your pocket?? Plenty of mods to buy!!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Welcome Tom...You've just started on a wonderful savings and health plan mate and better now at 21 then later,I sure as hell wish vaping was around when I was your age.Nice to see another Brizzie man on board.

AVF Regular
    Welcome to the family Tom,

Nice start with the lavatube...some of us here same with me start with ego-t, in which is good but along the way you will encounter heaps of problem. I've been smoking for almost 20years and wish theres was vaping thing in those years.. You will love it, like it and be healthier... And there are some nice mods and accesories out there, its good for collecting things....

TETsky

CCC
    Hey Tom, thanks for sharing your story.

Welcome Tom! Great story. I am also a newbie who is both excited and a bit overwhelmed by this new journey. Good luck and have fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast