Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AVF Regular

Changing flavors in a Carto?

Probably a stupid question, but I have been vaping some RY4 from vapebar this last week and loving it, but a week ago I mixed up some tobacco flavors and have had the steeping for a week, I want to give them a go, now I am 2 days in on a new carto (just using a dual coil LR with a drip tip on my ego batt) and I want to start a new flavor, do I need to open a new carto for each flavor or can I just start filling the current carto with new juice?

What do the experts here do?
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    You can just fill the existing carto with the new flavour, although there will be an element of mixing. You could start a new one as well. Considering the cost, starting a new one would be my option, although my wife just puts any old juice combo into her cartos, to the point that sometimes I wonder what the hell she is tasting...LOL

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

If you are really desperate to use that carto, you can try this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62OOSucAZk
    I couldn't be bothered watching it, but I'm sure it will show you how. If not, there are plenty more vids on youtube.

Depending on how many cartos I have spare, I usually crack open a new one, but just top up with new juice if I am running low. Maybe keep similiar groups of flavours in the same carto, like RY4 and tobaccos, fruits together etc. I personally hate fruit flavours (except for Peach Tea) and wouldn't mix it with some lovely RY4

Pisces

i just change flavour, often find some nice mixes that way. will probably have a hint of RY4 for 10 minutes or so, will be no trace after an hour. you may find at some point that tobacco with a hint of RY4 is really nice..
    I wouldn't do it with totally conflicting flavours, most are ok tho.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

CCC
    I have done this sucessfully with some cartos, and unsucsessfully on others, the unsucessful one was enough for me to never do it again. 1 carto for 1 flavour is my rule now. I usually have 20mls of the 1 flavour anyway so i will run the whole lot through 1 carto then it's in the bin.

AVF Regular
    I always run different flavours on the same cart. After a ml or so most the flavour usually dissapears. Unless you are using spearmint or some really strong flavours then you will never get the taste out.

AVF Regular
    I give my cartomisers a wash out using boiling water and then dry them in the sun or on my laptop.
    I usually do about 6 at a time and put a small rubber band around them so they dont fall over
    I use a big 50 ml syringe and got my idea from this guy who uses a turkey baster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcDWo...eature=related

AVF Regular
    I tend to always use a new carto after having some really bad tasting vapes from using a previously used flavour. If I'm done with a flavour / carto and won't be using that flavour again, I chuck it in a box and when I get around to it I steam them until there's no more smell of the old juice, put groups of six cartos in a rubber band and stick the 'parcel' in a laundry bag and tie it up so it's not loose in the bag. I take the bag outside and give it a good swing around to get the water out and hang it up in the sun to dry the rest of the way. When done, I have six cartos I can re-use with out any old flavours stuck in them.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

i use one for each flavour.. i have small colour stickers on each one and one on the bottle of the premixed so i know which one is for what flavour..
    We all propbably have our own ways, i just cant be bothered trying to get rid of the old flavour..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast