Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

help want to upgrade

Hi guys i have got a 510-t at the moment thats fine if i am staying at home close to the charger

but i would like some that would last me all day at work with out having to charge it

i would also like to be able to use a notta tanks system or something close to it.

what sort of ecig would be a great upgrade?

any help would be great

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hi damienpaj

You could do worse than a couple of eGo batteries and a couple of Vision Stone tanks. Batterys in different sizes from 650mah to 1100mah. Smallest one would do you for most of the day. Tanks available at http://www.vapeking.com.au/ as are the battery's, although most other vendors sell them at reasonable prices. The tanks are easy to use, but I do recommend thicker VG type juices.
    If you are not sure about the tanks, all other 510 and ego threaded stuff will work.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

CCC
    How about an eGo-t or eGo-C. Or you could just get a 1000 mAh ego battery with a charger and Notta tank.

the next logical setup is the eGo batterys .. welcome to the world of mod buying after that..
    eGo performance is slightly better than 510, battery life is much much better.
    all your old gear will fit.
    I was a big fan of the 900 egos a while ago, seem to fit in the hand better than the 650's for me. I grabbed a 1000mA PT and find it a bit long, it sort of annoys me.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

I think I mentioned to you a week or so ago that most people are gonna tell you the next step is eGo batteries wit a boge carto. Seems the eGo is the general consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by damienpaj
    Hi Shayne
    i just got a 510-t but the battery life just is not there have to charge all the time
    and also i am not a fan of the plastic cart that they use
    Damien Paj

AVF Regular
    yes ego's are the next logical step.

If you want something small though I went to one of these soon after I started vaping, as i wanted something small that i felt comfortable using out -

good reliable mod will last forever, except for a good clean each fortnight - 3ml bottom feeder, nice and small for out and about, but with good batteries and a charger will set you back close to $200 (battery will last 5 odd hours, but swapping them is simple, i i find preferable to a bigger mod for out and about.) http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?op..._id=9&Itemid=3 or if you want longer battery life a reo grand or woody 18490, but they are bigger (same supplier)

or one of these with a carto tank - need a small 510 extender - http://greatlakesvapor.com/index.php...products_id=93 same 5 hours vaping time, or if you want longer battery life but a bigger mod one of the others on the site

Otherwise you can get a variable voltage - JIB (local mod builder) or Provari (vapebar in aust) which are bigger but a big step up in terms of vapor compared to the 3.7volt mods which are not much better in performance than a ego

There are 100's of mods, you really need to work out what you want - small, bigger hit, juice feed system, variable voltage, dont mind something bigger , willing to pay for quality or a want a cheaper chinese 5v/VV etc etc There is not one answer, because everyone has different preferences and needs/desires. If you want to go down the mod path be prepared for hours of reading reviews and 100's of different opinions on which is best. Just ask the question "which mod is best" on this forum and see how many opinions you will get lol.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 05-02-12 at 09:10 PM.

A couple of Ego 650 or 900 batteries anywhere locally plus charger and possibly an Eco-C cone and pack of 5 heads from http://www.vapebar.com.au/genuine-ego-c-starter-kit/ for $32 (price not for complete kit although you could consider that). This will give you effectively an Ego with 5 atomisers at a bargain price. Ongoing you need only buy packs of 5 heads rather than five complete atomisers saving heaps. My first head has been used since mid-November and is still going strong with one wash today in bicarb then vinegar. The batteries work fine with the tank mentioned above and you can of course use any 510 fitting device on them. Not very exciting but economical and practical before you move on to more exotic variable voltage mods etc etc.

Super Moderator
    eGo is only marginally better vape wise, battery wise it's loads better. Can you advise what you want out of an upgrade? Do you want better taste? warmer vape? how much would you like to spend?

Siam-mods.com get a 18650 Cube!!

Or an 18650 ego shell from healthcabin.net.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast