ejuice flavour in cartomisers

Hi vapers.

Since getting started a few weeks back with an ego-t tank system I have been trying out a pack of lr boge cartomisers.

Have been using them each for individual flavours and keeping them nice and wet during use. I've noticed some flavours I have mixed up taste pretty good in the ego tank, but when used in the cart taste quite different. An example today I mixed up an ego tank of juicewhores waffle and maple, and also a cart of the same. The ego tank provides a colder more maple taste vape. Almost tastes just like it smells in the bottle. The cart produces more vapour and is warm, but I don't taste the maple, it kind of tastes like apricot or peach lol. Would this be because of the LR carts, should I try standard? I really like the carts, easier to draw back on, nice warm vape and much less mess compared to the ego tank. Anyone else notice this happens with some flavours? I'm keen to try a tank mod, but not sure where to go since noticing most of my juicewhore favourites just don't taste as good in these carts?

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

CCC
    Yeah i have noticed that, i prefer carto (for taste) over tankcarts. I think you get used to what you use, then swapping and changing mucks up what you have become used to. I have SR boges and LR boges and the same juice will have a less harsh taste in the SR (for me anyway) so i have found that i like sweet flavours in the SR and savoury in the LR. Keep on keeping on, you will find what you like eventually. Also VV vaping produces different taste in juices, i have only tried the eGo vv battery and found out pretty quickly i don't need VV, i just like the way my juice tastes on a regular eGo battery.

AVF Regular
    lr boge cartomisers are terrible for taste ... try :
    http://www.juicewhore.com/store/inde...&productId=504
    XXXL Dual Coil Clear Cartomiser (with soft drip tip) .. these produce lots vapour and flavour !
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

I use basically the same juice on multiple e-cig configurations, with the exception of VK espresso I use Tobacco's mostly.

Every one tastes different with the same juice.

RC

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll grab some of those bones and give them a try. Most of the juices I like are sweet types so ill try a SR and see if I notice the difference.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

I fell all the e-juice are some kind of sweety

AVF Regular
    I was looking at the tobacco try me pack 1 from juice whore but couldn't find info on nicotine content. Do these packs contain nic?
    Not responsible.... Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by wtg001 View Post
    I was looking at the tobacco try me pack 1 from juice whore but couldn't find info on nicotine content. Do these packs contain nic?
    No they don't. The sale of nicotine is illegal in Australia. You buy the doublers here and buy your nic from overseas.