Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New to the world of vaping

HI everyone.
    I have just started vapping recentley, ordered Ego-c from vapebar which is a quite good product, placed 3 orders to get some nicotine from overseas,
    a 60 ml nicotine from Rts vapes , health cabnait and E-cig ,

The Ameriac one I placed on the 25th of december did not arrive yeat ,Health c. order made on the 1st of feb has not been shipped yet,e-cig oredr made on the 2-feb which have requested to be sent via TNT express and paid for that (TNT express takes 4-7 days to arrive including holydays) , but they sent it via EMS china , I e-mailed them ,direct chtted them to find out why did this happen. but they did not reply. currently , I am useng some e-juice 16 mg nic that a friend gave my ,but it would not last long.
    please help me to find a reliable supplier ,in terms of quality, prices and shipping ( the Fastest).

Thx
    Last edited by Goodboy601; 06-02-12 at 01:11 PM. Reason: better context

CCC
    You should have recieved your RTS shipment if you ordered on 25th Dec. Mine took 2 weeks over Xmas. Have you emailed them, or got tracking info?

HC usually comes in just over a week if you pay the higher postage, there is a 3-5 day backlog with them though from the holidays, i would guess yours should arrive the week beginning the 13th.

I would say your order from e-cig will come around the same time as the HC one.

There is not alot you can do to get any faster, where do you live?, maybe one of the forum members is nearby and might help you out.

AVF Regular
    As CC stated - Healthcabin is usually good, around a week, but over chinese new all china grinds to a halt. Most USA suppliers post stuff pretty quick but USA postal services seems to go through good and bad periods. Sometimes I get stuff in under a week from the USA and other times it takes more than a month, and i always just pay for the cheapist USA delivery method.

I have placed over a 100 orders with probably 50 odd suppliers and have never had a order not arrive but delivery has ranged from 3 days to 8 weeks from overseas, with most being in the 2 to 4 week range.

I think most of us always make sure to have a good stockpile of juice and never leave re ordering to the last momment. Cant just pop down to the milkbar with ecigs i am afraid when it comes to nic juice.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 06-02-12 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    You should have recieved your RTS shipment if you ordered on 25th Dec. Mine took 2 weeks over Xmas. Have you emailed them, or got tracking info?

HC usually comes in just over a week if you pay the higher postage, there is a 3-5 day backlog with them though from the holidays, i would guess yours should arrive the week beginning the 13th.

I would say your order from e-cig will come around the same time as the HC one.

There is not alot you can do to get any faster, where do you live?, maybe one of the forum members is nearby and might help you out.
    Thx ccc, the Amercan order I mad was on the 25/jan not December ( my mistake) , the problem is with e-cig.com whom I payed a higher rate to get the order shipped via TNT ,but still they sent it by EMS and despite the e-mails I sent them ,stilll they did not reply ,which is not a decent way to serve a new customet.

Mickg......thank you for your help.....which vendor was the most reliable according to your experience ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    As CC stated - Healthcabin is usually good, around a week, but over chinese new all china grinds to a halt. Most USA suppliers post stuff pretty quick but USA postal services seems to go through good and bad periods. Sometimes I get stuff in under a week from the USA and other times it takes more than a month, and i always just pay for the cheapist USA delivery method.

I have placed over a 100 orders with probably 50 odd suppliers and have never had a order not arrive but delivery has ranged from 3 days to 8 weeks from overseas, with most being in the 2 to 4 week range.

I think most of us always make sure to have a good stockpile of juice and never leave re ordering to the last momment. Cant just pop down to the milkbar with ecigs i am afraid when it comes to nic juice.

Healthcabin is very reliable for me! I didn't order anything during the Chinese New Year period (just past now) so there could be a delay for that. Normally I get anything in 5 days from China to Darwin.

thx mate.......I think I will stick with HC and stop ordering from E-cig
    Quote Originally Posted by zainwolf View Post
    Healthcabin is very reliable for me! I didn't order anything during the Chinese New Year period (just past now) so there could be a delay for that. Normally I get anything in 5 days from China to Darwin.

AVF Regular
    Get onto tasty vapors always reliable for me.
    Vape on

thx mate ,
    Quote Originally Posted by greazy View Post
    Get onto tasty vapors always reliable for me.

CCC
    e-cig.com have their happy customers and also unhappy customers. I wasn't surprised when i read what happened to you.

Oh that makes a difference if you ordered from RTS on the 25th of Jan, i think you will recieve that order this week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast