Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to Vaping, Eversmoke cartridge question!

Hey guys,

Im going to try and quit for the second time and I think e-cigs are the way to go for me!
    I have ordered an Eversmoke basic package after doing a fair bit of reading online.
    I have done some searching here and found very little to do with Eversmoke.
    But it has just dawned on me that with the $28 shipping it is going to be quite a pain ordering new cartridges from them.
    Is there anyone within Oz, or any other way to get fresh cartos for my soon to be Eversmoke?!?
    This might be a total noob question, so I appreciate your patience in advance!

Cheers, Pete

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    I am not sure Eversmoke has ever had a lot of attention at all. The cartridges should be able to be refilled for a while. I am guessing that the ones you have ordered come filled with nicotine juice already?? If that is the case, in the short term order some refill juice. You should be able to refill them in the short term.

My advise is to read around this forum. There are a few newbie threads that will give you some advice. Nicotine juice needs to be ordered from overseas, but there are plenty of vendors in Australia who sell nicotine free juice. Maybe that is the way you want to go??
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

There is not a whole lot about them, but the reviews I have read and watched all seem super possitve as far as vapour production, taste and throat hit go.
    I definatly want nicotein in my juice...
    How would I go about filling one of those cartridges? It looks to me like they are made to be disposable, not refilled..

AVF Regular
    Welcome Peter
    That battery looks a lot like my smoketip battery KR 808D
    Im no expert but you could check this site out where they sell them and cartomizers

KR808 E cigarette

AVF Regular
    You will need to do a search and find out whether they are 510 or 808 threads or a unique thread etc. Thread = what sort of fittings they can screw into.

In general most people use the most common connection which is 510. For example a 510 starter kit is only around $35 with 2 batteries so about half the price and work just as well. The real savings comes from buying empty cartomisers and filling them yourself (you can refill a carto approx 5 times). A carto costs $1 each and juice to fill it costs less than 20 cents. Postage is about $15 from asia. You can buy the hardware from australia but can only buy nic from overseas.

If you look at healthcabin.net you will see 510 starter kit, boge 510d cartomisers and heaps of juice as an example. They have a big sale on now.

But depending on the thread type of the eversmoke you may or may not be able to use use 510 cartomisers or need something else. Healthcabin also sell adapters ie 808 to 510 etc for about a $2 each
    Last edited by Mickg33; 14-02-12 at 05:43 PM.

Hi Pete, Im a new vaper too have been at it for about a month now. Started with an elusion ecig, looks very similar to the eversmoke style one you have ordered.
    Your best bet will be to buy some nicotine liquid from somewhere. I have used greenhouseone.com and healthcabin.net for unflavoured nicotine liquid and its been delivered to my place in under 2 weeks. I buy flavouring from juicewhore and just add the flavouring to the unflavoured nicotine liquid.

That eversmoke cartridge has a silicon cap so just pry it off and drip some nicotine liquid in until the material inside looks wet. Put the silicon cap back in and puff away. Thats what I did with my elusion cartridges until I had enough of the short battery life and bought and ego-t kit.

If you can find out what connection the eversmoke battery has you might be able to buy empty cartridges and fill them yourself. Or even some sort of adaptor. You may have to search around for the info. Cartridges seem to have a lifespan and after a few refills they will probably stop producing as much vapour.

Edit* everyone beat me too it and posted while i was typing lol.

a little on what type of battery thread they are not http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ersmoke-2.html

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

AVF Regular
    Hi Peter

Yes just had a look at the Eversmoke people. They seem to be a propriety set up that will certainly do you for a short time. The Cartomizers can be refilled, but its only a short term option for you. I started on this sort of kit 9 months ago, and trying to keep up with new cartridges just about ate my lunch.

Start looking now for new kit as I am sure you will need it. Many people have a lot of different ideas about a starter kit.

Edit
    Great everybody beat me to it!! Lots of good info.
    Last edited by Robray; 14-02-12 at 05:41 PM.

AVF Regular
    yes - i started with a greensmoke kit, but never bothered to buy from them again as they were so overpriced and moved to a 510 starter kit - you may want to look into an ego kit which although they are bigger is where most people end up. It will be cheaper in the long run.

Vaping will do your head in at first because of all the options, but ask questions here and people will help.

AVF Regular
    Hey Peter

You didn't subscribe to a monthly supply of carts???

No i didnt subscribe..

So from that link, it seems all I need to do is get that adaptor...then buy some packs or cartos, and some juice and Im all set??!
    Will the atomizers in these aftermarket cartos be as good as the factory Eversmoke ones?

Would you guys recomend using a "DIY Kit" to start with mixing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast