Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Kit

New Kit

My friend is going back to Vietnam and wanted me to buy some juices and set of 510T for him to give as present. I only started myself and only have the 510-T with atomizer, he wants the cartomizer as the atomizer setup leaks a lot.

I do have a few questions:

1. Which Cartomiser will fit on the 510T? I assume any SR 3ohm 510 threading will work?
    2. I am about to buy about 10 bottles from Juicewhore. Since he won't be mixing it with nicotine, I shouldn't be getting doubler right?
    3. He likes a lot of vapor, should I get him 100% VG? will this taste funny compare to something like 60/40?

AVF Regular
    Most carts will fit with a 510 connection (I believe 510 describes the thread type). Most vendors will have information on their carts and what they are suitable for. I myself just ordered a heap of boge carts and drip tips. As for buying the doubler, I am not sure as I buy my juice with nic pre-installed :P.

I have only ever tried 100% VG, and I fins flavors like menthol and strawberry quite nice. However I hated vanilla and butterscotch. But it all comes down to personal taste.
    Not responsible.... Ever.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by quacka View Post
    ...wanted me to buy some juices and set of 510T for him to give as present.
    haven't looked but could there be an e-juice vendor with nic in vietnam? and also, i would suggest getting ego batts instead if size and looks won't matter to him.

1. Which Cartomiser will fit on the 510T? I assume any SR 3ohm 510 threading will work?
    any 510-threaded atty/carto should fit. i would suggest getting LR cartos for better vapes but on a 510T batt (or any batt for that matter) this may decrease the battery life (or time until next charge) significantly as more power is drawn from it vs an SR atty.

2. I am about to buy about 10 bottles from Juicewhore. Since he won't be mixing it with nicotine, I shouldn't be getting doubler right?
    i'd say yes. (although some doublers i like on their own lol - intense flavour! but to each his own when it comes to e-juice)

3. He likes a lot of vapor, should I get him 100% VG? will this taste funny compare to something like 60/40?
    i personally prefer 60/40 as it's a good balance of flavour, TH and vapour (on juices with nic). but other people find 100% VG satisfying as well, so can't help you very much on this one. try dropping straight VG onto ur atty and vaping it, see how the vapour production looks like?

Super Moderator
    Get some LR boges or LR dual coil cartomizers they will be perfect for the 510. You can try a doubler and if the flavor is to strong mix it down with pg or vg. 100% VG will produce lots of vapor but less flavor so I say try the 60/40 mix.
    CCC likes this.
    Buzz pro, Provari, Reo Mini, Ego

CCC
    How about this - 650mAh V.V. Dual Coil (1.5ohm) Promotion Kit [A-09-12-6] - $50.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail--

Looks like there is only 1 left, it is a bit better than a 510 model.

You can get juice there too.

Thanks all for your comments.

He is actually after the looks more then anything else. I am scared to put the LR on the 510T as it might degrade the battery life and vape time. I have the KGO 1100mah coming for myself but I am not sure it would arrive in time for me to show him.

As for the HC juices, I bought about 15 bottles from them in my first order, 10 tastes horrible and 5 tasted ok. The one juice that I got from Vapebar(peach Tea) tastes way better then all of them but it is 0mg. I might consider mixing my own using the aussies juices if the US doesn't have better tasting juice pre-mixed. I got gorilla juice, raf-a-licous and Hype in transit. I wanted to order boba's bounty but smoktek ran out of the smaller sizes when I was ordering.

I will order some 60/40 standard juices from JuiceWhore as I doubt VietNam will have any for him.

Super Moderator
    If your worried about battery run time get an ego 1000mah, The SR 3.0ohm boges you suggested wont perform the greatest on a 3.7 device, if you want a better vape go the LR
    Buzz pro, Provari, Reo Mini, Ego

AVF Regular
    He is actually after the looks more then anything else. I am scared to put the LR on the 510T as it might degrade the battery life and vape time.
    then get 2 or 3 510 manual batts and either a charger or PCC + mini-usb cable plus the Boge 510D LR cartomisers. the 'vape time' may be reduced by using an LR but this is still what i'd go for. so just chuck the empty batt into the PCC and rip into the spares. SR on a batt that gives 3.2-3.3V just won't cut it for me.

or just a 510 atomiser by itself and make him learn to drip properly lol. dripping gives you a more flavourful vape.
    Last edited by AddictRick; 19-02-12 at 12:15 PM.

I would still get doubler as it can be mixed with VG or PG to adjust the ratio to what you want.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

I am using the Boge LR 2ohms Carts on my 510T auto now. It seems to produce more vapour but the tastes aren't as strong as the standard tank atomizer and tank. Is this normal?

I have tested with Alien Vision Hype and Gorilla Juice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast